Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Because Lefora is Down

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 24]

1 Because Lefora is Down on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:20 pm

Marcus answered the call from Cloud. His office was at the top floor of a building next to the police station, his entire wall looking out bullet proof glass.
"I do know what that means." He told Cloud, growing angry. "She killed my son at Roosevelt Shooting Range." He said quietly, still mourning Stephen all these years later. "I'm not going alone. She probably has an ambush waiting for me."

Aeris frowned, texting back.
I found a building that's a perfect vantage point to the stage Marcus will be speaking at. Let's make sure we have her safe, then you can work on rebuilding your trust, okay?

View user profile

2 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Cloud didn't need a sob story, but he was already making plans.
"I know where that is." he said. "I can find a far enough spot and keep an eye on things. Or if you wanna use your own men that's fine too."

Shaun nodded, glad he could talk to Aeris, but he wasn't sure trust could ever return.
Yeah, I'll find a way to make sure security is lax there...shouldn't be too hard.

View user profile http://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

3 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:43 pm

Marcus debated for a moment. He was above the law, technically he could blow her away in public and probably get away with it, but that wasn't how he usually operated.
"Bruce recommended you highly. But Cloud?" He said, knowing he had the man's full attention. "If you don't take care of her, I'm worried something may happen to your little hacking friend. Understood?"

Aeris was already heading to meet Shaun at the square, to show him a few spots she was thinking of. She texted Cloud to let him know.
By the way, Shaun and I are teaming up to protect Rose.

View user profile

4 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Cloud tensed as he mentioned Aeris and he groaned internally. He heard his phone go off for a text, but he ignored it for the moment.
"Crystal. I'll head out to the range now." He said hanging up. He looked at the text message and he cursed under his breath.
Stay. Out. Of. It.

Shaun arrived at the square a bit later, looking around.

5 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:57 pm

Aeris raised her eyebrows at Cloud's text, growing angry.
"Red!" She called when she saw Shaun. She didn't call him by name in public, just in case. "Over here."
I can't. Shaun's my friend and he really cares about her. Relax old man.

At the range, there was no sign of Rose. No car, no tire tracks. There was however, a walkie talkie strapped to one of the targets. When Cloud drew near, it crackled.
"You're not Marcus." Rose's voice said over it. There was no echo, where was she?

View user profile

6 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:05 pm

Cloud groaned at the text, but he looked around when he heard Rosetta's voice, noticing the lack of an echo.
"I'm just here to test out the range." he said. "Don't mind me."

Shaun looked up and he headed over to Aeris.
"Hey." He said. "So I was thinking, most of these look like homes...could just break into one hope no ones there."

7 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:10 pm

"I won't mind you, but you should mind me considering I could make your brain into pumpkin squash right now." She had a bead on him through the scope. "This range has been closed since Stephen died, so cut the shit. I'm assuming you're the gun that's hired to kill me."

Aeris nodded.
"The brownstone over there has a security system, it's owned by an elderly woman. She's gone to the park everyday at two like clockwork." She explained. "The ceremony is at two, perfect for us. I can disable the system, you can use the window, in and out in under fifteen minutes. The business windows are too dangerous, I've seen some of Marcus's men already setting up security in those."

View user profile

8 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:28 pm

Cloud looked around and he cursed under his breath. He hated being exposed like this.
"Yeah, yeah." he said. "I would say make my job easy and let me shoot you, but that wouldn't be any fun."

Shaun listened to Aeris, and he nodded. He glanced around at the buildings.
"Doing this will make us targets of Arcadia, you know that right?" he said. "You can back out if you want."

9 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:32 pm

"I don't really feel like adding you to my list, although I suppose I should considering you're a piece of shit terrorist. Tell Marcus to stop being a pussy and fight me himself." She said over the radio. She could just maim him...send a message.

Aeris's eyes were worried, but it wasn't for their employer.
"I never wanted to be murdering terrorist in the first place." She whispered. "I just wanted to avenge my sister, and I've done that. No reason to stay in now." She smiled slightly, elbowing his side playfully. "And I mean, you're okay I guess."

View user profile

10 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:34 pm

Cloud laughed.
"Terrorist? That's what you think of me?" he chuckled, shaking his head. "Nah, I'm worse than that, baby. I'll relay the message. Oh, by the way, have you seen Shaun?"

Shaun frowned and he nodded. When she elbowed him he smirked, shaking his head.
"Yeah, you're alright too...maybe." he said. "Well, we have a plan, now we wait."

11 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:43 pm

Rose's finger was putting just a hair of pressure on the trigger, trying to decide what part of him she wanted to hurt. He sounded like the slimiest piece of garbage, so she was thinking maybe his penis. When he spoke she narrowed her eyes, her lips sealing into a hard line.
"No." She responded, before pulling the trigger with her sights on his knee.

Aeris nodded. The ceremony was tomorrow, they wouldn't have to wait long. When the old lady left the house for her walk, Aeris disable the system.
"Let's scope it out, see if we can set something up without her noticing for tomorrow."

View user profile

12 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Cloud raised an eyebrow as he didn't hear anything for a moment, wondering if he struck a nerve. He was going to speak when he felt a sting in his leg. It buckled under his weight, causing him to fall to his knees. He looked at the wound, seeing the blood dripping.
"Fucking cunt..." he growled slowly getting to his feet. "Oh, you're dead."

Shaun nodded, moving into the building. He was beginning to doubt himself, unsure of how effective it would be. No, he couldn't psych himself out.

13 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:06 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry baby, did that hurt?" She asked, making her voice pouty and condescending. "I'm dead? You can't even find me, you pathetic little bitch. Give me Marcus or I'll pick off you and your men one by one like the cockroaches you are."

Aeris helped Shaun find a good vantage point, and she left some of the equipment under the bed. The old lady probably couldn't even bend over without breaking something, so it was safe.
"Maybe you should offer to let her do it." Aeris said. "I mean, it is her specialty."

View user profile

14 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:09 pm

Cloud groaned as he began to limp around, taking the radio with him, to try and see if he could find her using it.
"It hurts so good, lover." Cloud purred. "How about you come out first and then I'll give you Marky Mark."

Shaun looked up when Aeris spoke, frowning slightly.
"I suppose..." he whispered. "I don't know if she'd accept it or not."

15 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:22 pm

Rosetta knew better. When she saw him pick up the walkie, she climbed quietly down the tree she had been in. She was full camo to boot, not taking any chances. She shut her walkie off and moved through the woods. She'd find Marcus one way or another.

Aeris frowned, opening her mouth once and then closing it. She had never been any good at relationships.
"Even if you just let her take it all over, at least you'd be putting the ball in her court. I'm sure even knowing what she knows now that she could appreciate that." She told him, taking out her phone.
Where are you? She sent Cloud.

View user profile

16 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:49 pm

Cloud continued to hobble, but he gave up shortly after, the pain beginning to blind him. He felt his phone go off and he groaned, tossing the radio to the side as he looked at the text. He ignored Aeris' text, opting to text Shaun instead.
I need your help, meet me at the safehouse.

Shaun nodded, thinking Rosetta might appreciate it. He pulled out his phone when he saw Cloud's message, raising an eyebrow.
"I gotta go. Valenti needs help with something..." he mumbled.

17 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:53 pm

"I'm going too, then." Aeris said, eyebrows raising. "Gotta make sure he doesn't jump your bones or something now that you're a taken man, you know."

She rode with Shaun, not giving him an option. When she saw Cloud's knee she moved into the safehouse bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit.
"Let me see, hold still." She told him, cutting open his pant leg.

View user profile

18 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:59 pm

Shaun nodded, not minding the company. He arrived at the safehouse with her, raising an eyebrow at Cloud's knee.

"I didn't know a party was coming." Cloud mumbled. "Hey, I can take my pants off. Both of you have seen my junk..."

19 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:01 pm

"Sadly, yeah we have." Aeris muttered in response. "Went clean through, that's good." She told him. She poured peroxide on some gauze. "It's going to sting, suck it up." She smirked, cleaning the wound. When she was finished, she applied pressure and wrapped the wound well. "It's going to need stitches, but I don't have the proper shit here."

View user profile

20 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Cloud mock laughed at Aeris while Shaun rolled his eyes. He shrugged his shoulders and before he spoke, he reached for his pistol and hit Aeris with the butt of his gun before pointing it at Shaun and shooting him in the kneecap.

Shaun didn't have enough time to react, feeling the bullet shatter bone. He collapsed to the floor.

21 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:12 pm

Aeris didn't see it coming. She saw a blinding white light as her ears rang, falling onto her butt. A moment later she heard the shot, looking over at Shaun in horror.
"What the fuck!" She shouted at Cloud, immediately drawing her gun on him. "Drop it, now!"

View user profile

22 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:15 pm

Cloud glanced over at her, pointing his gun at her.
"Don't do it, blue eyes." He said hobbling to her. "I like ya, but I don't want to have to kill you."

"Fucking shoot him!" Shaun said through gritted teeth.

23 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:17 pm

Aeris didn't need to be told twice. She thought for a brief moment about Emma, but honestly? If Cloud was willing to shoot one of his oldest friends, what kind of father was that? She pulled the trigger twice, aiming at his shoulder and chest. Kill me? Please.

View user profile

24 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:21 pm

The bullet aimed for his shoulder missed, but the one at his chest, grazed him as he tried to anticipate her movement. He aimed his gun at her and fired two rounds of his own, straight for her torso.

25 Re: Because Lefora is Down on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:24 pm

She didn't know if it was the blow to the head or what, but she was uncoordinated. She tried to move when he leveled the barrel on her, but it just wasn't fast enough. She caught both rounds to the stomach, crying out as she moved a hand over the wounds, blood spilling over her fingertips. She thought of Shaun, who had just got to know happiness, and she didn't know what Cloud was going to do with him. She raised her gun and aimed it right at Cloud's head...but when she pulled the trigger nothing happened. She had forgotten to reload it. She let out an angry cry before chucking the gun by the handle at Cloud's head instead, hoping it'd leave a dent in his stupid face.
"Shaun-" But she was already pale, doubling over. I'll find you.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 24]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum