Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Because Lefora is Down

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 24]

101Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:05 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta wished he didn't. He deserved so much better. She thought maybe she could turn in his arms and kiss him, get him worked up. Maybe if it was just quick the first time, then it'd be over and then maybe it would be easier. It was such a fucked up thought, but she didn't know what else to do. She didn't though, instead she closed her eyes and evened out her breathing, pretending she didn't hear him.

Aeris laughed, moving over to help Emma take the hook out.
"I knew you'd do it." She told her, slipping her the five.

102Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:09 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun frowned when she didn't speak, knowing she hand't fallen asleep. He eventually moved off the bed and fixed his clothing before wandering into the living room. He felt hurt, even if just a little bit.

Cloud shook his head at Aeris.
"How you gunna go against me like that?" He said putting a hand over his heart.
"Cuz I'm better." Emma said sticking her tongue out at him.

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

103Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:14 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

When he moved into the other room, she turned her face into the pillow and let the tears fall. What could she say to him? Make it fast? She had read Cosmo while she was overseas, she knew women loved all the things Shaun did to her. So why didn't she? She left their bed and went into the bathroom, before running hot water. She stood underneath it, but it didn't make her feel any cleaner.

"She's right, she is better." Aeris smirked, high fiving Emma. "Oh, Cloud!" She pointed at his line, which was bobbing.

104Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:18 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun heard the shower go off and he sighed. He turned on the television idly flipping through the channels. He had thought of talking to Rosetta about it, maybe get a better understanding but he didn't want to pressure her.

Cloud raised an eyebrow and he quickly moved for the pole. He reeled the fish in, it was a trout as well roughly the same size.
"Oh definitely going to be eating like kings, ladies."

105Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:20 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta came out in her robe a moment later, seeing Shaun on the couch. She crossed her arms around her middle and fiddled with the tie on her robe, wondering if she should just leave him alone. A moment later she decided not to, and she sat down by him.
"I'm sorry." She said quietly.

"Like Queens, you mean." Aeris corrected him, making her hands into a circle above Emma's head like a crown. "She still beat you, old man." She laughed. Two years ago, she would never guessed that she would be on a fishing boat with Cloud and Emma.

106Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:17 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun had settled on some movie, but he wasn't even sure what was going on. He heard Rosetta and he looked to her as she spoke frowning.
"You don't have anything to be sorry about." he said touching her hand.

Emma giggled and Cloud shook his head at the both of them. He was getting soft.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever m'ladies say." he said giving a slight bow.

107Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:22 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta certainly felt like she did. When he touched her hand she wrapped their fingers together. She had never told him the real reason why she had killed Stephen. She assumed he had an inkling by now, but she wasn't positive. There was no easy way to tell someone you loved that your brother had touched you. She thought Shaun would think of her differently. She knew it could have been much worse, but it didn't make her feel any better about it. She leaned her head against his shoulder.

Aeris laughed.
"Okay, now that we caught the fish, let's head back. I'm starving." She said, tickling Cloud as she moved past him to sit down.

108Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:33 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun did get a feeling something had happened to Rosetta, but he never brought it up or asked her. If and when she was ready she would tell him. When she rested her head on his shoulder, he kissed the top of her head and handed her the remote.
"There's nothing but shit on tv..." he mumbled.

Cloud chuckled and he got to the wheel and headed back towards the docks. Once he tied the boats he took the cooler and headed towards the car.
"So how you guys want these bad boys cooked?"

109Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:41 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta didn't take the remote. Instead the put her free hand on his left cheek and turned his head toward her. She brushed her thumb along his jaw as she kissed him, her eyes closing.

"I can make them lemon pepper if you swing by the grocery store on the way into town." Aeris offered, buckling in. She sat sideways in her seat, so she could see Emma too. "What do you think? We could have mashed potatoes and carrots with them."

110Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:37 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun was surprised, but he welcomed the kiss. He rested his hand along her shoulder, sighing softly as he pulled himself a little closer to her.

Cloud nodded, making the turn for the store.
"Yeah, but ew no carrots..." she said wrinkling her nose.
"How about all carrots?" Cloud smirked.
"Eeewww!"

111Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:46 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta sighed when his hand moved over her shoulder, her robe slipping down off of it. She continued to kiss him as she moved gracefully into his lap, her fingers curling in his hair as she deepened the kiss and swept her tongue against his. She shoved her insecurities away as best she could. She loved him and she wanted to show him.

Aeris laughed.
"Carrots for dinner and a nice carrot cake for dessert." She teased. When Cloud pulled into the Market Place parking lot she hopped out, sliding a sundress over her bikini before heading inside.

112Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:24 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun couldn't hide his surprise as she moved over his lap. His hands pressed lightly against her back as he kissed her a bit harder, tongue brushing against her lower lip.

Emma frowned and shook her head.
"Noooo." she said, and Cloud ruffled her hair.
"Carrot cake is good though." he said.

113Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:34 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta had never really let Shaun see her without a shirt. She had one scar that looked like something an autopsy survivor would have. Right down the middle starting below her breasts, it ran to the top of her belly button. Various cuts that hadn't healed right, and several swirls from cigarette butts decorated her skin. She took his hand and moved it inside of her robe, brushing his fingers over the scars before setting it on her breast. She shivered, but it wasn't in regret. She knew how Shaun's fingers felt on her bare skin, but not there.

Aeris had grabbed a pepper shaker, a bag of fresh lemons, and a bag of baby carrots just to scare Emma before heading to the check out. She was digging around her purse to find her wallet as she walked up to pay, nodding hello when the cashier said hi. Then she heard the gasp. She jolted, looking up at the girl in surprise. She couldn't have been more than eighteen, clearly Asian, with short black hair. She looked like she had seen a ghost.

Aeris thought she had years to mourn Yuffie, but sometimes, like now, she saw a girl that looked how Yuffie would. This was one of those times.
"What?" She asked, startled.
Yuffie pointed at the tattoo that curled around Aeris's upper neck chest and over her shoulders. Yuffie had loved roses as a little girl, but they had always lived in run down apartments. Aeris had bought a potted rose plant once, but it died within a week.
"Now we have roses in the apartment that can't die." She had tickled a wide eyed Yuffie when the tattoo was fresh.

"Aeris?" She whispered.
"Do I know you?" She whispered, but the room was spinning. It wasn't possible. It was just strange. She must have met the girl before. They used this grocery store before.
"It's me. Yuffie."

114Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:42 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun's body may have been just as scarred, cigarette burns, gunshot wounds, stab wounds, you name it he probably had it. When she moved his hand, he made sure not to go further than she would like, but once on her breast he gave it a light squeeze as his thumb ran over the nipple.

Cloud was telling Emma all of the good things you could make with carrots when they got on to the line. He was sneaking in some candy to the belt when he heard the gasp and the words that followed. He looked at the girl with wide eyes.
No... He remembered that night like it had just happened. The girl was laying on the bed, he had shot her. If this was Yuffie then who was that girl? He paled, not wanting to think about it.

115Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:53 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta couldn't help the squirm that came as he ran his thumb over her nipple. She let out the lightest sound against his lips, her back arching. She ran her fingers under his shirt and lifted it over his head, her mouth returning to his as soon as the shirt was gone. She nibbled on his lip, her fingers moving up the skin of his chest.

Aeris froze. It couldn't be true. She had seen the picture of the crime scene. But then...she hadn't seen Yuffie for four years before that picture. She had been ten. That was a lot of time to change. Tears pooled in her eyes, not even noticing that people were starting to stare.
"You can't be." She whispered. "You're dead."
Yuffie shook her head, taking off her apron. She put her hand over Aeris's. "I thought you were."
"Ma'am." A manger began, but Yuffie turned off her aisle light. Aeris left two twenties on the counter.
"Come on." She told Yuffie, still in denial. She let Yuffie into Cloud's car when they got there, but she didn't want Yuffie to scare Emma. Instead they rode to Cloud's in silence, Yuffie holding Aeris's hand all the way there. When they got to Cloud's, Aeris set up Emma's dollhouse so she could play while dinner was being made. While Cloud put the fish on, Yuffie spoke.

"April was spending the night. I gave her my bed, and I took the guest room." Yuffie whispered. "I heard him...the floorboards creaked. I heard this whistle-" She shook her head, wiping her cheeks. That must have been the silencer. "And I moved out of bed and under it. I heard him on the stairs...then I heard him leave again. I checked on them after and I was so scared." She sobbed. "I tried to find you, but I heard you were killed in active duty."
Aeris wrapped her arms around Yuffie as she cried, still in shock. "I looked for you every day." She whispered, rubbing Yuffie's back.
"I know." Yuffie whispered. It was like no time had passed.

116Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:00 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun let her remove his shirt and his lips were back on hers. He trailed kisses down her neck, biting gently before his lips found her nipple. He sucked gently, tongue flicking lightly against the mound of flesh.

Emma was confused, so she remained silent until they got home. Cloud couldn't look at Yuffie, on one hand he was happy for Aeris, her sister was actually not dead, but on the other hand he had killed a random girl. It was horrible no matter which way he looked at it and he nearly burned the fish deep in his thoughts.
"Fuck..." he hissed, lowering the heat on the stove.

117Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:07 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Maybe the problem had been that for two years, she was too busy thinking about herself during the act. How she looked, what he would see if she moved a certain way, if she was a disgusting human being. But with her thoughts focused on Shaun, it was much easier to relax. She kept telling herself that he loved her, that he clearly desired her. She cradled the back of his head as his lips tugged on her flesh, her eyes closing as her head tilted back and a low moan left her throat. A moment later her breath caught in her throat as she noticed the robe had slipped farther, her skin underneath the light.

"Cloud?" Aeris asked, wiping her eyes when she heard him cuss. "Did you burn it?" She smiled, moving over to him.
"Is that your little girl?" Yuffie asked while Aeris was helping Cloud. She meant like, their little girl.
"No, she's Cloud's daughter." Aeris said, blushing furiously. Kids with Cloud. Jesus that was a horror story waiting to be told. "I adopted her though, sort of."

118Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun looked up at Rosetta a moment later, seeing that the robe had fallen off. His hand traced over her skin lightly, moving over old scars until finally he cupped her face. He had so much love and admiration for Rosetta that sometimes he couldn't believe how far they had come.
"You're so beautiful, you know that?" He whispered. He meant every word of it.

Cloud looked up when Aeris moved over to him and he shook his head.
"Nah, I got it just in time..." he said softly. When Yuffie spoke he smirked at the blush shaking his head. "She might as well be Aeris' at this point." He teased.

119Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:20 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta would have slid under the floor if she could have. Her cheeks were pink, her eyes not meeting his when he spoke. She leaned into his touch and closed her eyes. She didn't deserve him. She was so messed up, even though she would have lit herself on fire for him she always kept him at arm's length. A moment later she finally looked into his eyes. She put her hand over his on her cheek.
"I love you." She whispered. "You make me so happy, Shaun."

Aeris thought her face was on fire. She considered Emma hers, but she hadn't thought Cloud would ever actually say that.
"I love her like she's mine." She agreed, peppering the fish while Cloud turned them.
Yuffie grinned. Aeris had a little family thing going. She was glad. Life hadn't been peachy, but then it never had been before the murders anyway. She was glad for her sister.
"She's a cute kid, she must look like her mom." She smirked.
Aeris raised her eyebrows before laughing.
"You haven't changed at all." She told Yuffie.

120Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:27 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun smirked at her as she spoke and he reached up to kiss her gently on the lips. He had been planning on it for a while, but then again maybe she would say no? He pushed he thoughts away, it wasn't the time to be thinking about it.
"I love you." He whispered. He smoothed back her hair, smiling softly.

Cloud shook his head. On the outside he looked fine, but internally he was screaming.
"Am I going to have to put up with three sassmasters now?" He said pointing the spatula at Aeris.

121Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:32 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta smiled back at him, and for a moment she was just wondering how she had gotten so lucky. It was easy to get the mistakes she and Shaun had both made, and live in their own cocoon of happiness. Without his hands on her, her skin cooled and she shivered, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her bare chest against his.
"Much better."

"Yes." Aeris said matter-of-factly, as Yuffie laughed.
After dinner, Aeris and Yuffie drank and talked. They were plastered by ten, laughing and catching up on lost time. Neither of them could drive, so Aeris showed Yuffie to the guest bedroom. Aeris was so blitzed, she got into Cloud's bed without even asking him if it was okay. She looked up at him with the goofiest smile on her face.
"Shit, it was a good day today."

122Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:41 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun laughed and he held her closely. He kissed at her neck, a hand running along her thighs. He sighed softly as he moved his hips slightly to adjust his hardening length.
"Yeah." He chuckled. "Better."

Cloud let the girls have their fun as he helped Emma with homework and hung out with her. When he put her to bed he stayed in his room, watching television. He was half asleep when Aeris came in and he was slightly surprised.
"I'm glad." He whispered turning to face her.

123Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:46 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta could feel him harden beneath her, and she bit her lip. Tentatively at first, she brushed up against it, pressing her hips against his. She wasn't teasing him. She wanted to, she was just so afraid. But if she kept letting that get to her, then it'd never happen. She was beginning to get wet when she felt his lips against her neck, her pulse beating wildly.

Aeris smiled and moved close to him, cuddling up against him. She was a silly, cuddly drunk with no filter.
"Me too. I've had a lot of good days since I've met you. I mean besides the time you shot me." She slurred slightly, still smiling. "The rest have been good."

124Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:49 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun sighed as he felt her hips move against him, but he didn't move to undo his pants just yet. He continued to kiss her neck, moving back to kissing her lips. He brushed his tongue against hers and flicked at it lightly hand trailing to her hips and digging his fingers.

Cloud raised an eyebrow at her as she cuddled him, but as she spoke he just wanted to pull away. Jesus, why would she just bring that up?
"How much did you girls drink?" He asked.

125Because Lefora is Down - Page 5 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:54 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta pushed up against him with more intent as his fingers sank into her hips. She sucked on his tongue lightly, brushing hers against his. He felt so good. She moved to undo his pants, her fingers wrapping around his length and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Not much." Aeris said, waving her hand lightly as she put her head on his chest and wrapped an arm lazily around him. It was way out of character. Usually even when they fucked it was relatively rough, and when it was over she was dressed and out the door. She had never touched him intimately before. "I had ten of those...um...the little glasses."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum