Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Nuthouse

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201The Nuthouse - Page 9 Empty Re: The Nuthouse Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:07 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta tilted her head, but instead of questioning him on it and possibly make him feel awkward, she nodded.
"Sure, as long as you promise not to spike my beer." She told him, smiling slightly.

202The Nuthouse - Page 9 Empty Re: The Nuthouse Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:53 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta hadn't tried to contact Shaun since their evening together. Somehow though, she kept running into him. She had slept with him a handful of times by then, and often ended up staying the night. She knew it was terrible, having sex with a psychopath. But she couldn't seem to stay away from him. That night, she was running through the park.

Aeris had met Cloud on an assignment in Portugal. She had worked closely with him for three months, but she never let him get her into bed despite the reputation he had for doing just that. That's not to say that there wasn't a crazy amount of sexual tension, though. She hadn't seen him since that assignment, but she knew she'd run into him again sooner or later. That day she was arriving at the Angels' headquarters, checking in at the desk before heading up in the elevator.

203The Nuthouse - Page 9 Empty Re: The Nuthouse Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:09 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun was with a victim that night, doing his usual thing to them, but his mind kept going back to Rosetta. A part of him might have liked her in the normal sense, might have wanted something more, but he knew it was impossible.

While his victim was screaming and crying, he fumbled with his phone debating on texting Rosetta. After a moment he did.
Hey, what's up.

Cloud was chatting up the "receptionist" when Aeris came in.
"So, you're not gunna let me see her?" he whispered.
"Over my dead body." Julia mumbled under her breath.
"So you'll tell me about it, but won't let me meet her...cool." Cloud mumbled rolling his eyes.
"Hi, Ms. Kyoto." Julia said focusing her attention on Aeris. "What are you in for?"

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

204The Nuthouse - Page 9 Empty Re: The Nuthouse Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:29 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta stopped in the middle of the path, hearing her phone go off. She looked at the screen and bit her lip, before she smiled slightly.
Running in the park. By myself. In the dark. She teased. She knew it was dangerous, but she couldn't help but to poke at the predator side of Shaun.

"Hey." Aeris smiled at Julia. "I'm here to see Bruce at three." She told her. She knew Julia well enough, and had heard she was pregnant. Not a decision she'd ever make for herself doing their kind of work, but still. Aeris liked kids. "How's the baby? Did you pick a name for her?" She asked, genuinely interested. She did keep her voice down though. She didn't know how many people knew.

205The Nuthouse - Page 9 Empty Re: The Nuthouse Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:00 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun raised an eyebrow at her text. He glanced over at his victim and he rubbed the back of his neck.
Don't you know what lurks in the dark missy?

206The Nuthouse - Page 9 Empty Re: The Nuthouse Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:03 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Clearly not you, which means I'm safe.She typed back, smiling to herself. She raised her eyes from the phone when she heard a twig snap, peering into the dark. Now she was just being paranoid.

207The Nuthouse - Page 9 Empty Re: The Nuthouse Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:13 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

I'm with a client now as we speak. Shaun responded smirking up at the person. He kicked at them, wanting to get them agitated screaming.
"How you feeling, bitch?"

208The Nuthouse - Page 9 Empty Re: The Nuthouse Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:21 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta shook her head, walking along the path. 
I'm still your favorite though, right? She asked, smirking. She put her phone in her pocket a moment later and began to jog.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum