Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazier than Crazy

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 19]

101 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:22 pm

Rosetta stopped walking when he asked, putting her footing as though she was going to sprint away from him.
"Why? Are we already at the part where you kill me?" She asked him, eyes wide with mock horror.

Jamie looked over his shoulder. He was about Cloud's height and weight, but with a more muscular build. Jamie had green eyes and brown hair, and was lightly tattooed. Overall he was a very good looking man.
"No problem. I didn't hit the target or your partner." He assured Cloud, before looking at Aeris.

Aeris smiled, pleased. She liked Barrett, even if he was a dumbass.
"Gave me just enough time." She told Jamie.

View user profile

102 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:27 pm

Shaun smirked at Rosetta. He noticed her footing and he took a step closer.
"I could have killed you at the hotel...nah you're better alive." He smirked. "Are you hungry? I have a fridge in here."

Cloud made a face.
"You should have shot them both." He mumbled rubbing his head. "I see that scrawny little shit I'm going to fucking stab him in the throat."

View user profile http://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

103 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Rosetta stepped closer when he did, almost touching him. She smiled, nodding.
"The way to my heart is through food, how did you know?" She asked him. "Although I'm going to be highly disappointed if you don't have a cheeseburger and fries in there."

Aeris turned in her seat, putting her hand on his forehead.
"Poor baby." She whispered, smirking. "What did he do? Whack you and take the girl for himself?"

View user profile

104 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Shaun raised an eyebrow and he shook his head.
"Sorry to disappoint." He said moving her inside of the comtainer. "Only thing i have is microwave food and chips so take your pick."

Cloud slapped her hand away from him playfully.
"Yeah, that's the gist of it." He mumbled.

105 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:03 pm

Rosetta smiled, stepping in behind him. She pulled the door shut, shrugging off her jacket.
"Well let's see what we have to work with. I'm a killer microwave chef."

Aeris laughed when he slapped her hand away, shaking her head at him.
"Wow, you kind of let your guard down in your old age didn't you?" She teased.

Jamie pulled up to headquarters a moment later.
"You get him patched up, I'll meet up with you later." He told Aeris, kissing her cheek before he got out of the car.
"Alright, come on grandpa. Let's patch you up." Aeris told Cloud, stepping out of the car after the kiss.

View user profile

106 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Shaun smirked, locking up and he headed towards the mini fridge after turning on the lights. The container was cornered off into different sections, it was clear he was living in it for the most part. Why he didnt just go home, he didn't understand...

Cloud saw the kiss and he raised an eyebrow. When it was just the two of them alone, he nudged her.
"Is that your new man?'"

107 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:09 pm

Rosetta thought it was kind of awesome, in a way. She was used to bouncing around cheap apartments, but just carving out a container seemed way easier. Who would even know where Shaun was?
"This is pretty awesome. You live here?" She asked him, making herself at home and sitting down.

Aeris smirked, shaking her head.
"Not really new." She told Cloud, walking with him toward the "hospital" building. They all got hurt so much by things that couldn't go to the hospital that it just made sense to have an infirmary. "We've been dating for a year." She explained.

View user profile

108 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Shaun raised an eyebrow at her, finding it interesting that she was making herself at home.
"KInda." He mumbled. "It's away from people, so I like it for that..."

Cloud smirked, but he felt, jealous? No he couldn't be. He was way too old for her, and she was young. She deserved to be happy.
"Is he nice and all that junk?" He asked. "You know roses and treating you like a princess and all that?"

109 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:17 pm

"I love that." Rosetta sighed. "No crazy bounty hunter getting in your old landlord's face about your whereabouts, it's amazing." She laughed. "Seriously though, I like it."

Aeris rolled her eyes.
"You know I hate being treated like that." She whispered. "He is good to me, though." She said, and she looked very happy. "You got a lady yet or what?"

View user profile

110 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Shaun smirked at her, but then he laughed, a smile on his face.
"I'm not that crazy, just a bit...disturbed." he said moving to sit down next to her. "Besides, we haven't gotten to the fun part."

Cloud shook his head.
"You know me, I'm too old for that shit." he said. "Hit it and quit it, unless the eyes are blue it seems."

111 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:48 pm

Rosetta turned to face him, tucking her foot under her butt. She rested her elbow on the back of her chair, and for a moment she looked tired.
"The last man that gave me over to Marcus, he was murdered a few hours before he could collect the money." She whispered. "It looked like a heart attack, but I know that when he met with Marcus, that my father probably laced his drink with something. I spent a month in a metal cell barely big enough for me to turn around. And I just had to wait for a guard to get sloppy. I kind of like you." She smiled slightly. "You remind me a bit of my brother. Total asshole, way too cocky, liked to kiss men, and I would like to keep you alive so you can do more asshole, cocky, kissing things."

Aeris laughed, then blushed slightly, shaking her head.
"It was hard quitting you." She told him, making him sit down once they got to an empty room. She grabbed the supplies she'd need to stitch his head wound shut and headed back to him after washing her hands. "If it makes you feel better, you're still the best dick of my life." She smirked.

View user profile

112 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Shaun raised an eyebrow as Rosetta faced him. He listened to her speak, frowning as she went on. When she said she kind of liked him, he looked away then, a small tint to his cheeks.
"How about I do all three to you then." he whispered, moving closer. "I kiss women too, ya know."

Cloud smirked, and then he was definitely puffing out his chest in confidence.
"Fucking knew it." he laughed. "Is he...into...you know. You could still get some of it, and he can get some fun stuff too."

113 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:55 pm

Rosetta rarely showed much reaction to things, preferring to mask her feelings with humor. But when he spoke she blushed, caught off-guard.
"I just gave you my sad life sob story, and all you can think about is kissing me?" She asked, leaning closer to him, so close her lips were almost brushing his.

Aeris laughed, threading the needle before putting her hand on his head.
"I still touch myself to that night, you, me, and Barrett." She sighed wistfully, putting the needle under his skin for the first stitch. "I don't think Jamie swings that way, but if you get over being mad at Barrett let me know."

View user profile

114 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Shaun smirked, yellow eyes darkening.
"What can I say, tragedy turns me on." he whispered. "Especially what seems like a shared tragedy. Should my own father had money he probably would have hired someone to kill me, but didn't stop him from trying himself."

Cloud laughed, glancing up towards Aeris.
"Damn, I can't do a guy like that, but hey maybe if I get drunk enough." he said. "But fuck Barrett. I am gunna kill him. I'll mold his dick for memories sake."

115 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:01 pm

Rosetta frowned when he finished speaking, before she lifted her hand. She put it lightly against his cheek. She had been wondering for a while now, what he felt like, but it had always seemed out of place to touch him until now.
"I hear fucked up, dark and twisty people make the best kissers. Especially ones whose parents hate them." She whispered.

Aeris put in another stitch, laughing with him.
"You know, actually maybe you aren't the best dick I've ever had...Shaun did that thing with his hips, oh my god." She said, emphasizing each word. "Definitely get a mold before you kill him."

View user profile

116 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:04 pm

Shaun froze at her touch, not expecting it. He almost recoiled away, but instead he had to force himself to stay still.
"Let's find out." he whispered. His lips brushed lightly against hers, barely touching her. After a moment, he pressed a bit harder, tongue flicking lightly.

Cloud raised an eyebrow.
"The mold's for me, honey, but I don't mind sharing once in a while." he laughed.

117 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:08 pm

Rosetta kissed him back immediately, her lips parting when she felt his the flick of his tongue. She caught it and sucked lightly, brushing her tongue against his. What had gotten into her? She wasn't sure, but she was going with it.

"You were a hog that night too." She told him, smirking. "So I can't say I'm surprised."
She finished stitching him and put a wrap bandage over the sutures. "Damn right you'll share it though."

View user profile

118 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Shaun let himself go when she returned the kiss, and he gripped her by the neck. He tilted her head back so he could kiss along her jawline, biting down on her neck.
"You sure you don't like your hair pulled?" he whispered, his voice husky.

Cloud chuckled and he stood once she was done with the stitching.
"I'm gunna die a lot sooner than the both of you, so I gotta take what I can get."

119 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:17 pm

"I didn't like it when the old geezer did it, but I think I can get used to you doing it." She whispered, smirking against his lips before her head was tugged back. She moved forward into his lap, her fingers on both sides of his face as she kissed him deeply, biting down on his lip.

Aeris scoffed, shaking her head.
"You act like you're eighty. You only look like you're maybe early thirties, and I know you're like a human bullet holder. I think you're going to be around fucking girls and guys for a long time, old man."

View user profile

120 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:50 am

Shaun smirked at her words, his hands snaking up into her hair. He kissed her back, his other hand moving over her hips, and snaking over to grab her ass. His hips pushed up against her center.

Cloud shrugged.
"I mean, I'm a risk taker, my life expectancy is practically in the negatives." he chuckled.

121 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:05 am

Rosetta ran her fingers through the side of his hair in return, gripping it tightly when she got to the back of his head. She tugged his head back and nibbled along his jawline, her hips pressing against his as they rose up against her. She had never had sex before. Being on the run sort of killed a person's sex drive, but apparently Shaun knew how to bring it back to life.

Aeris thought back to when they had sex with a gun that they had forgotten to unload. She smirked, nodding.
"I remember." She told him, laughing, before slipped her bag over her shoulder and held the door open for him. "They're moving me back here." She said.

View user profile

122 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:27 am

Shaun groaned softly as she moved her hips, feeling arousal flood through him. He moved to push her down on the couch, hand wandering to her breast. He massaged them, getting frustrated with the fabric and moving underneath to touch bare skin.

Cloud raised an eyebrow.
"Oh nice. Does that mean I get to see more of you?" he chuckled.

123 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:32 am

Rosetta pressed her hips up against his as he pushed her back, a sigh leaving her lips as he finally slid his fingers underneath her shirt. Her nipples pebbled, wetness beading between her legs as she pushed her fingers up his shirt to tug it over his head. After she dropped the fabric onto the floor her lips were right back on his, kissing him hungrily.

Aeris smirked, amused.
"Why, did you miss me old man?" She teased. "Yeah. I don't know where I'm staying yet, I'll probably crash in the bunks here for a while. We might even get to go on assignments like old times."

View user profile

124 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:37 am

Shaun tugged her shirt off then, moving to undo her pants. He pulled them off, slipping his hand between her legs to feel her wetness. He found her clit and massaged it before inserting a finger, getting the feel of her.

Cloud blushed and he shook his head at her.
"Nuhuh, shush." but he was smiling. He did miss her. "Well, I'd offer my place, but I don't think your lover would like that very much."

125 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:43 am

Rosetta moaned against Shaun's lips when his finger slipped inside of her. She pressed her hips up against his palm, rocking with his movements. With shaky fingers she undid his jeans and pushed them over his hips, fingers wrapping around him. She ran her thumb over his tip, the rest of her fingers moving to the pace of his fingers.

Aeris elbowed him, laughing.
"Yeah you did, don't fucking lie. You're bad at it." She said, sticking her tongue out at him. "My lover already shot me down." She sighed. "He has a room-mate already, apparently. What, you don't think we can be platonic friends?"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum