Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazier than Crazy

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 19]

401Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri May 05, 2017 9:32 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun burst into laughter as she moved out to the kitchen. He followed her as she spoke and he raised an eyebrow at her and then he tilted his head.
"Do you want to?" he asked. "Would you marry me?"

Cloud rubbed her leg, and he slowly moved up.
"I don't know...you used to do that nice thing with your hips..."

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

402Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri May 05, 2017 9:36 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta was eating yogurt, the spoon in her mouth when Shaun spoke. She nodded, swallowing.
"Hell yeah." She smirked. "The only thing is the documentation." She frowned, tucking her hair behind her ear. "It's public record, which is dangerous. Maybe we could find some way to keep it off of the books though. It doesn't matter though." She smiled. "We're pretty much married anyway, and Blip will have your last name either way."

Aeris almost dropped her glass. It had been years since anyone had touched her like that, and he had been the last person to touch her.
"The twist, you called it." She whispered, her legs parting slightly as his fingers inched up. "I don't know if I remember how to do it..."

403Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri May 05, 2017 9:55 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun nodded, and he leaned against the counter, arms folded across his chest.
"Yeah..." he whispered. "We could just do...something small. Nothing really official until everything gets...taken care of."

He hadn't spoken to Rosetta about it, but he had been working from the inside. Trying to get close to her father, try and kill him. Maybe with him gone this on the run nonsense would stop. She wouldn't have to look over her shoulder anymore.

Cloud watched as her legs parted and he leaned closer then.
"I'm sure it's like riding a bike." he whispered, setting the bottle down. "Once you know how...you never forget."

404Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri May 05, 2017 9:59 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta smiled softly before she nodded.
"Yeah, I would like that." She told him, and she meant it. She had never thought of having this sort of life, not before Shaun. She certainly never thought she'd fall in love, or get pregnant, or get married. But he made that a reality for her, something possible. "Even if the ceremony is done by Elvis." She laughed.

Aeris smirked at his words, noticing how close he was getting. She moved toward him, so that she was almost sitting in his lap, his fingers high on her inner thigh.
"Never forget...right." She whispered, running her finger under his jaw before leaning in. She kissed him tentatively, because she had forgotten. Her memory of it didn't do the real thing justice.

405Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri May 05, 2017 10:06 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun smiled and he moved over to her and kissed her on the lips. He held her for a moment before he pulled away.
"I gotta head out for a bit." he whispered. "I'll be back in a couple of hours."

Cloud watched her move closer, and his hand snaked up further. When her lips pressed against his, his hand pressed against her center. He sighed softly against her lips, rubbing his hand in time to their movements.

406Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri May 05, 2017 10:19 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta nodded, although she was concerned. Was it something she said? Or did he just need to go hunting?
"I love you." She told him, kissing him back. "Be safe."

Aeris sighed against his lips as his fingers moved, her fingers resting on the side of his neck. She nibbled on his lower lip as her free hand moved to undo his jeans. She continued to kiss him until she pulled away and dropped to her knees between his legs, taking his length out of his pants and running her tongue along the side of it. Once he was hard she put her lips around his tip and sucked, eventually taking most of him into her mouth. She'd never messed with Cloud bare, but she trusted him.

407Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri May 05, 2017 10:32 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud groaned softly, his hands wandering as they kissed. When she pulled away he watched her, smirking slightly as she moved between his legs. He tilted his head back as she grabbed his length and his hips bucked up against her mouth once she took him.
"Fuck..." he groaned.

408Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri May 05, 2017 10:37 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris loved it when he made noise. She turned her head from side to side as she bobbed, tongue flicking as she backed almost off of him before taking him as deep as she could. Her eyes flickered up to his, looking into them as she blew him. She didn't want to stop, wanted to drive him crazy, but at the same time she wanted to fuck him and she didn't know if he would be up for a round two.
What a conundrum...

409Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri May 05, 2017 10:57 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud's eyes met hers and he smirked, gripping her hair. He lightly eased her off of him, and he took her hand to pull her up on to his lap. He kissed her hungrily, nipping at her lower lip as he fumbled with her pants, wanting them off.

410Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri May 05, 2017 10:59 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris's lips came off of him with a quiet pop, shivering at the tug of his fingers in her hair. She kissed him back deeply, helping him move her jeans down over her hips before she kicked one leg out and then the other. She brushed up against his hardness as her tongue swept against his. God she had waited so long for this moment.

411Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri May 05, 2017 11:34 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud quickly moved to take off her shirt, grabbing her breasts after. He tweaked her nipple through the fabric before he tugged them free, kissing down to her breasts. He sucked on the nub, grazing his teeth against it as he bucked his hips to remove his own pants.

412Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri May 05, 2017 11:42 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris moaned, her head falling back as she ran her fingers through his hair when his lips closed over her nipple. She let go of him to help him push his pants down over his hips. She tried to take her underwear off nicely, but it frustrated her so she just ended up ripping them off. She pushed her core up against his length, rubbing her clit against his shaft.

413Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat May 06, 2017 12:11 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud ran his hands up her back and he kissed her hungrily. He moved so he could insert himself inside of her, moving slow as he savored the moment. He groaned softly, kissing her softly as he started to buck his hips.

414Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat May 06, 2017 12:13 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris's back arched as he slid inside of her, pushing down onto him as he thrust upward. She kissed him passionately, her fingers on his shoulders as her nails dug into his flesh. She nibbled on his lower lip as she ground up against him so that she felt him slide all the way down the front of her wall. She let out a whimper, continuing to do that thing with her hips. He definitely wasn't the only one that enjoyed it.

415Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat May 06, 2017 12:15 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud smirked as she moved her hips, and he groaned softly. His fingers dug into her hips as he thrust harder against her.
"See, I told you you wouldn't forget." he groaned softly into her ear. He nibbled her earlobe, moving to nip at her neck.

416Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat May 06, 2017 12:19 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris smirked when he spoke, pulling back to look at him. She griped the back of his neck tightly as she continued to ride him. She loved it when he got rough with her, his hard thrusts already driving her wild. She had never lasted long with Cloud, and it appeared that hadn't changed either.
I love you.
"I don't remember you ever going easy on me." She whispered against his lips, slamming her hips down onto him.

417Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat May 06, 2017 12:21 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud smirked at her. His hand snaked into her hair, gripping it tightly. He yanked her head back and he tilted his head, continuing to thrust upwards.
"Maybe...I want you to slowly unravel." he whispered. "I remember how you always came for me, blue eyes."

418Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat May 06, 2017 12:23 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

She couldn't help it, when he grabbed her by the hair her legs shook. She gasped as he drove his hips upward, the fire in her belly spreading up her spine. She hated it when he was right. But that didn't mean she wouldn't try to prolong it.
"It's so hard not to give you the satisfaction." She whispered, deliberately squeezing her walls around him.

419Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat May 06, 2017 12:26 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud chuckled, but he sighed as she squeezed around him, feeling the pleasure course through him. He pressed his lips against hers and he flicked his tongue with hers, groaning against her lips.
"You little bitch..." he breathed.

420Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat May 06, 2017 12:30 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris laughed breathlessly, catching him with a hungry kiss. She moved off of him and turned around, grabbing his length as she made him enter her from behind. She sank down every delicious inch, squeezing her thighs together as she rocked on him. Her whole body shook as she laid her head back against his shoulder and nipped at his jaw.
"Your little bitch." She whispered as she came, muscles working over his length.

421Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat May 06, 2017 12:32 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud watched her spin around, and he slapped her butt once she sank down on his length. As she whispered, he groaned softly, gripping her breasts.
"Always mine." he whispered.

After a few hard thrusts he came inside of her, biting down on her shoulder.

422Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat May 06, 2017 12:35 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris slumped back into him breathlessly, her eyes closing. She buried her face in his neck and kissed it, something she had never done before. Usually after sex she was immediately out of bed, even if she planned on returning to it later. She blamed it on the alcohol. She had also forgotten protection, but that hadn't hit her in her buzzed state either.
"You've gotten better with age." She smiled, laughing a moment later. "Like a fine wine."

423Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat May 06, 2017 12:37 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud chuckled, slowly moving so that they were both laying on their sides. His arm wrapped around her as kissed her shoulder.
"I could say the same about you." he whispered. "I missed you."

424Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat May 06, 2017 12:38 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

She smiled softly when he said it. She had missed him for a very long time now.
"I missed you too, Cloud." She whispered, dropping all the nicknames. Her eyes closed, feeling safe and warm all wrapped up in him.

And then the doorbell rang. She raised her eyebrows, going to ignore it, when several knocks followed.
"Mr. Valenti?" A male voice called.

425Crazier than Crazy - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat May 06, 2017 12:42 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud smiled, wondering if he should blame it on the alcohol or not. He was about to say something when the doorbell rang, and then he heard his name being called. He cursed under his breath and he kissed Aeris, getting up. He quickly pulled on his pants and he made his way to the door.
"What do you want?" he asked, only opening the door as wide as the chain would allow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum