Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazier than Crazy

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

451 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Sat May 06, 2017 3:15 am

Shaun tilted his head and he just kissed her before she could finish.
"I'm not going to die." He whispered. "I swear it."

Cloud smirked and he nodded.
"Good." he whispered. "We'll see a movie. One that isn't family friendly. We'll get a sitter, all that fun stuff."

View user profile http://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

452 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Sat May 06, 2017 3:31 am

In the morning, Rosetta had her duffel bag packed. She had her ultrasound picture and her favorite picture of her and Shaun packed, her two most important things. She was quiet on the drive to Cloud's, until Shaun pulled in the driveway.
"If you die, I'm getting a yappy little purse dog, just to spite your ghost." She whispered, tearing up. "Damn hormones..." She mumbled, wiping at her eyes.

Aeris spent the night in Cloud's bed. He had gone to work, so it was just her. She was in the kitchen, making chocolate chip pancakes when she heard the door.
"Hey. The girls are in the kitchen, I made pancakes." She told Rose when she opened the door.

Rosetta nodded, but she didn't go anywhere. She turned to Shaun and hugged him tightly, her lips by his ear.
"Aidan. If Blip is a boy, I want to name him Aidan. I like Keegan for a girl. And if it's a boy we're using your middle name. Aidan Corbin."

Aeris looked away, wondering if she had ever seen a couple love each other so much, besides how she felt for Cloud.
"Come in whenever you're ready." She told Rose, going to get ready to leave with Shaun.

View user profile

453 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Sat May 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Shaun raised an eyebrow at Rosetta, and he shook his head.
"Yeah, talk about over my dead body." he smirked. He pulled into the driveway and he walked with her. He smiled when Aeris answered the door, but he turned as Rosetta hugged him. He nuzzled into her neck and smiled.

"Aidan Corbin...yeah I like it." he whispered. "Keegan is cute too. But if it's a girl she's not allowed to date until she's thirty. Come on."

He lead her inside of the house when Emma tackled Shaun.
"Uncle Shaun!" She said happily.

"Hey Em, gosh you're getting to big for this." He laughed lifting her up.

454 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Sat May 06, 2017 12:32 pm

Rosetta smiled softly, following him inside of the house. Emma was adorable, and she loved how Shaun interacted with her. Something about a serial killer bounty hunter liking kids just warmed her heart.

"Cloud tried to enforce a no tackling rule, but as you can see it didn't stick." Aeris laughed, a duffel bag in her hand and her coat on. "The guest room is the second door on the left upstairs, you'll have your own TV." She said to Rose. "Although I personally think the girls are good entertainment themselves."
"No, we're really boring." Yuffie reassured Rose. "Perfectly well behaved." She smiled.

View user profile

455 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Sat May 06, 2017 12:36 pm

"I didn't tackle! I hugged." Emma said smiling at Aeris.
"Yeah, only hugs here!" Shaun laughed setting her down. He looked up at Yuffie and he shook his head. "Yeah, I've heard the stories." He added making a face at her.

He turned to Aeris, seeing the bag and he nodded.
"Alright...I'll see you guys in a few days." he said.

456 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Sat May 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Aeris rolled her eyes, but she was smiling.
"Uh huh." She said to the girls. "You two behave for Rose." She warned them.

Rosetta smiled, clearly nervous when Shaun went to leave. She gave him one last, tight hug.
"I love you." She whispered.

Aeris hugged the girls and then headed out with Shaun, arming the security system on the way out.
"Alright, what's the plan?" She asked him in the car.

View user profile

457 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Sat May 06, 2017 12:45 pm

Shaun gave Rosetta one last hug and he kissed her cheek before pulling away. He waved goodbye to the girls, and he headed out to the car.
"Go in guns blazing." he mumbled. "No, when Gates is out, we bag him. Drag him to the safe house location, get him secure and use him as bait. Hopefully Marcus takes it..."

458 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Sat May 06, 2017 12:53 pm

"So, what do you girls do for fun around here?" Rose asked them, cleaning up the pancake mess.

Aeris nodded. It would only take her a second to put her scope together once she got into the house across from Gates's. It was for sale, so it was empty.
"Alright." She told him. "Here, I brought you this." She said, handing him a Brooklyn PD badge. "It's authentic, just to get him to open the door. You can tell him you're working on a case near his jurisdiction."

View user profile

459 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Sat May 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Cloud came in a bit after, and he yawned sleepily. He saw Rosetta and at first he didn't think anything of it, and he raised an eyebrow.
"Uh...hi?" he asked looking over at everyone. "Am I drunk?"

Shaun took the badge and he nodded.
"Alright." he whispered. "No turning back."
He parked a bit away from the houses, making his way down the street. He handed Aeris the earpiece. "Let me know when you're setup and good to go."

460 Re: Crazier than Crazy on Sat May 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Rosetta looked up when Cloud came in. She was in the living room with the girls now, coloring with Emma while Yuffie picked out Law & Order to watch. She raised her eyebrows. Should he be surprised to see her? Aeris told him, didn't she?
"Aeris told you that she and Shaun were going to...talk to Marcus, right?" She asked him.

Aeris put the ear piece in and sneaked around the back of the empty house. She was ready in less than five minutes, balancing the scope on the window ledge. She had an anti-reflective on the sight, so that it wouldn't give away her position.
"Ready." She told him.

She waited until Shaun got him to open the door, then she made sure he saw the red bead as she put it right over his heart. Once Shaun got him to come out, Aeris whacked Gates hard in the back of the head before helping Shaun get him in the trunk, binding his wrists and ankles and gagging him.
"Where are we taking him?" She asked Shaun, getting into the passenger seat.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum