Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Because Lefora is Down

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 24]

26Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:30 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud was on a mission, he could feel bad later. He aimed his gun at Shaun, hobbling over to Aeris when she fell over. He checked her pulse, it was there.
"You gunna kill us?" Shaun asked.

"No, but I'm going to hurt you." He said. "Didn't know you where bringing blue eyes."

Cloud reached for his phone and called one of his crew, telling him to pick up Aeris and dump her at the nearest hospital. For now, he patched up Aeris to keep the blood loss minimum, knowing she'd probably kill him once she got better. Oh well, he'd deal with it later.

His contact came, by that time Shaun was handcuffed in the bathroom. Once they were gone, Cloud went into the bathroom and fired a few more non-fatal shots into Shaun before he began to beat him with the butt of his pistol.
"What...the fuck..." Shaun spat.

"Just making you pretty for the camera..." Cloud mumbled grabbing Shaun's phone and finding Rosetta's contact information. He took a picture of a bloody and beaten Shaun sending it to her.
I got your boyfriend <3

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

27Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:50 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta got the message when she had just gotten home. She gripped her phone tightly, before going to the gun rack. She put her harness on and brought two pistols, ammo, and her .50 caliber rifle. She also put her hunting knife in her boot. When she was satisfied, she called Shaun's phone.
"Where are you?" She asked Cloud.

28Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:54 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud wasn't surprised Rosetta would call him. He smirked when he picked up and he shook his head.
"No,no, baby." He said. "Where are you. Otherwise, Shaun here will quite literally bite the bullett. So unless you actually want him dead I suggest you cut the crap."

29Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:06 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta resisted the urge to roll her eyes. She was in full on mission mode, which meant she cared very little for anyone.
"Right, I'm going have you bring nine of your me to me so that I can get jumped because that's how pussies like you fight. Name a place, I'll meet you there. No rifle even, so it's fair."

30Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:11 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud smirked and he shook his head.
"Oh, no rifle? Love the sound of that." He smirked. "Fine, meet me at Stone Church. It's a bit off the hiker trail, secluded, we can make all the noise we want, sugar."
He hung up the phone and glanced at Shaun. "Alright, time to take a trip, buddy. Don't suppose you'll gove me a handy on the way right?"

"Fuck. You." Shaun spat. Cloud dragged him to the car, heading out to the trail.

31Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:17 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta quickly moved to her workbench. She called Amon, and let him know what was happening. A few moments later and she was loading things into the car before strapping the IED underneath. She drove to the church and parked as close to it as possible, the detonator in her harness. She used a small mirror to see around the door that was open, seeing Cloud and a very beaten Shaun. She took her pistol out of her harness and gripped it tightly, before turning the corner.
"Don't move." She told Cloud, her finger putting pressure on the trigger. "I'm faster than you, and a better shot. Get away from him."

32Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:23 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun could barely see Rosetta, his first thought was to say something to her, reach out for her, but his throat was n't working and he was cuffed. Cloud pointed the gun at Shaun's head and sighed.
"How about you put your gun away?" He said. "Faster, sure, but better shot...maybe. I don't have a problem shooting him, you like each other, maybe even love. Who knows."

33Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:30 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta slowly lowered the gun before putting it on the floor and kicking it over to him. It didn't matter, she had others. Let him think he's in control for now.
"What do you want exactly?" She asked Cloud. "Want my daddy to give you a lollipop for luring me out?"

34Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:34 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud raised an eyebrow at Rosetta, but he didn't let his guard down.
"Nah, I don't need one." He said. "I always complete my jobs successfully, a lolipop is just an added bonus. Besides, trying not to get cavities and all. So...let's just make it simple, mmm?"

He aimed and fired his gun at her quickly.

35Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:37 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta was ready for it. She rolled smoothly behind a pew and removed her other gun from her harness before popping up and firing off three shots. She didn't fire anywhere near Shaun, going mostly for Cloud's arm so that he would drop the gun.
"Yeah, sure!" She called, taking cover once more. "Just let me kill you and we can all go home."

36Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:40 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud rolled, albeit not as quickly as Rosetta, getting clipped. He cursed under his breath as he reloaded popping up to fire a few more rounds.

Amon had worked on getting the authorities together, telling then what was going on, it would take a while but maybe they would be able to help instead of sit on their asses like they usually did.

37Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:45 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta moved quickly down the pew line, before popping out of the other end. The car was positioned so that Cloud would go flying if she detonated it, but Shaun was so close to him. She couldn't risk it. When Cloud stopped firing she rushed him. Rosetta was five foot nine, and 140lbs. Granted, about 20lbs of that was pure muscle. She slammed her fist hard into his face, grabbing him by the neck before pulling back and headbutting him.

38Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:51 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud couldn't move away fast enough as she punched him, he moved to hit her back but then her headbutt caused him to see stars. He blacked out for a moment before he squeezed the trigger, firing a couple of rounds before the clip emptied.

39Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:07 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta jolted as each shot hit her chest, shoving him back before pulling her fist back to slam it into his face once more.
"You thought this would be fair, even without my gun? You're nothing." She hissed his in his ear, slamming her palm at his nose. Underneath her shirt was a bulletproof vest. Cloud would have to shoot her in the limbs, or the head.

40Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:10 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud was beginning to lose consciousness, dropping his gun to the side. He was about to speak when helicopters could be heard overhead, the police storming the church.
"Put your hands in the air!" They shouted as they stormed the place, guns pointed on the two of them.

41Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:13 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta didn't want to stop, pulling her fist back again and again, until finally she heard the hammer of a cop's gun cock. She stopped, visibly having to hold herself back, her body shaking with rage. She pushed Cloud down before lifting her hands, turning to see Amon. She relaxed, swallowing, when she felt her head begin to clear. Amon had that affect on her.
"Shaun-" Her eyes widened. "Please, he's hurt." She told the police, moving over to him. She put her hands on his wounds, her eyes moving to his. "Hang on."

42Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:16 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Amon moved up to them, Cloud slumping unconscious on the ground. Shaun looked up at Rosetta and gave her a weak smile.
"Hey..." he whispered.

They un-cuffed Shaun and shipped both him and Cloud to the nearest hospital.

43Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:21 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta rode along with Shaun, her fingers finding his hand. She was so conflicted, but when she had gotten that message from Cloud she had truly felt panic like she hadn't felt in a long, long time. When they got to the hospital, she stayed outside for a moment. She unloaded all of her weapons in Amon's car, then removed her vest. She winced, three red, angry welts where Cloud had shot her. She met Amon by Shaun's room a few minutes later.
"That blonde man, he nabbed Shaun and called me to draw me out."

44Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:23 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Amon glanced over at Shaun and frowned before looking back to Rosetta.
"Yeah, they got an ID on him. Cloud Valenti. Heavily involved with the Angels." he said. "Who is heavily involved with Arcadia. This shit is getting more and more pretty..."

45Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:34 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta rubbed her face, looking in the window to Shaun's room.
"Thank you. For rescuing me, as always." She smiled softly. "I'm going to check on Shaun. I'll be out to give my statement in a few, but I suppose it won't matter much. Even if they haul this Valenti guy in, Marcus'll get him off." She muttered.

She moved into Shaun's room, feeling apprehensive about it. He had killed almost her entire squad. But then, he had stopped when he saw Desmond. But he was still a murderer. Even beaten and bruised, he had seemed so happy to see her when she got to him. She sat down on the edge of the left side of his bed, putting her hand over his.

46Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:43 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Amon nodded, heading back to the other officers to let them know.

Shaun stirred slightly when he felt Rosetta's hand over his and he glanced over to her. His left eye was swollen, his nose broken. He felt like he had been run over by a truck multiple times.
"H-hey..."

47Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:45 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta looked up when he spoke. She had looked the way he did now multiple times, but when she looked at him all she felt was anger. It surprised her though, that the anger wasn't toward Shaun at all, but at Cloud. She felt like she had let Shaun get hurt.
"Hey." She said quietly. "I'm sorry. I should have gotten there sooner."

48Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:47 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun shook his head at her.
"Nah, you arrived on time I think." he smirked softly. He turned his hand up to hold hers properly, not sure if she'd accept his touch.

49Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:01 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

She did let him, her fingers twining with his. Her lips twitched, but she didn't full on smile. With her other hand she gently rested it on a section of his jaw that wasn't hurt. Shaun wasn't like that Valenti man. He had a heart, clearly, and a conscious.
"I thought I lost you there for a second." She told him.

50Because Lefora is Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:03 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun relaxed as he held her hand, leaning into her touch. He shook his head slightly.
"Not getting rid of me that easily." he whispered. "I...missed you."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum