Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Because Lefora is Down

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 24]

301Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:03 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta blushed, kissing him passionately as his hands cupped her bottom. Sometimes she liked to tease Shaun, just enough to get him worked up. She was much more open sexually than she had been four years ago. She did much bolder things than she ever thought she'd do.
"When you get back then." She whispered against his lips, smiling.

Sora waited for Cloud to boost him into his carseat, nodding off almost immediately.

302Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:26 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun smiled softly against her lips and he nodded.
"Alright." He whispered. "Come on, the munchkin is gunna start wondering what we're doing...or feed all his pizza to the dog.@

Cloud drove them home, once he tucked Sora in he called Aeris.

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

303Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:30 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta laughed, nodding.
"So you're onto him too, huh?" She asked.
When she popped out to check on Aidan, he was fast asleep, his head on Lancelot's side as the dog snored.
"Shaun, get the camera." She whispered to him, pointing at the boys.

Aeris had been working on her new advertising campaign for Zales when the phone rang. She had been for working for the graphic design advertising department for two and a half years, and made a good living off of it. When she saw it was Cloud her stomach flip flopped.
"Hey. Is Sora alright?" She asked, worried.

304Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:35 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun chuckled, and he followed her out but when she motioned to them he smirked.
"How cute." He whispered grabbing his phone and snapping a few pictures.

"Hey, no he's fine." Cloud said. "Nerd is tuckered out from the rink. I just wanted to ask you about that dog."

305Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:50 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta smiled, leaning into Shaun when he took the pictures. She looked up at him and kissed his cheek.
"You have to come home to us." She whispered after a moment. She was clearly scared about the job. "Promise?"

Aeris relaxed, then smiled.
"I told him we could get a dog if it was okay with you. When he's at your house I'm usually back and forth between home and the office, so sometimes the dog might have to visit you too if that's okay." She explained.

306Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:33 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun looked to Rosetta as she spoke, and he rested his head against hers.
"Promise." He whispered. "I'll be back before you know it. I promise."

Cloud rumaged through his cabinets trying to find his vodka, did he drink it all? He couldn't remember.
"I already told him yes." He laughed. "He wants to go to the shelter tomorrow. Wanna come with?"

307Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:47 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta swallowed, then nodded. She gently lifted Aidan up from the couch, taking him upstairs to tuck him in. She made sure the windows were locked and that the alarm was set, before going to her and Shaun's bedroom. She put her pajamas on and brushed her teeth, before crawling in next to him. Their wedding picture was on her night stand.
"I love you." She told him, facing him on her side. "It'll be okay."

Aeris smiled. Of course Cloud okayed it, she figured he would. He was a very easy going guy, and a great dad.
"Sure." She agreed. Seeing Cloud was always hard, but they co-parented well. They could always put aside their hurt for Sora. "What time?"

308Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:48 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun did his own bedtike routine while Rosetta tucked Aidan into bed. He knew he wasn't going to sleep anyway, but he moved in bed anyway. Once Rosetta joined him he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close.
"Yeah. Easy peasy." He smirked.

Cloud knew he'd have to mentally prepare, but it wasn't always too bad when they were together.
"Maybe around ten?" He said. "Also, I told him he could get a tattoo bye!"

309Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:05 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta laughed, wrapping an arm around him as she rested her head on his chest. She never thought she would married with a little boy, but here they were. If he could do one last assignment and be free, things could get back to normal. It would be nice to not have the threat of Arcadia dangling over their heads.
"You make everything look easy." She told him.

Aeris raised her eyebrows, before she laughed.
"I already told him could, too. I know you'd sign off on it when you could." She smiled. Both she and Cloud had multiple tattoos, and she still had one he didn't know about. "I'll see you tomorrow."

310Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:08 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun smirked, but deep down he knew this wasn't going to be easy. They would make this the hardest job ever, and a part of him had an overwhelming sense of dread. He chalked it up to nerves, and he did his best not to let it show.
"Well you know how it is." He whispered.

Cloud chuckled, nodding even if she couldn't see him.
LYeah, see you." He said before hanging up.

311Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:36 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta could tell he was nervous, and she caressed his face. She barely slept at all, so when Aidan jumped on the bed at seven in the morning with Lance, she was already awake.
"What are you doing?!" She growled playfully, grabbing the little boy and pulling him in between her and Shaun.
"I wanna go outside!" Aidan giggled as he was pulled.

At ten, Aeris showed up at Cloud's door and knocked. She had cut her hair a while back, it fell just below her shoulder line.
"Hey." She said when he answered, trying to ignore the flip of her stomach. He always looked so good. "Is he-" She was going to say ready, but Sora ran smack into her, jumping on the balls of his feet happily.
"Come on, let's go!" He said.
"Okay!" Aeris laughed, ruffling his hair affectionately as he ran to Cloud's car. "Do you want me to meet you there or do you want to carpool?" She asked Cloud.

312Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:19 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun somehow did manage to sleep, but before he knew it, Aidan was jumping on the bed.
"Outside?" he asked. "What do you wanna do out there?"

"That's your answer..." Cloud laughed. "Emma! Let's go!"
Emma eventually made her way down the stares, waving to Aeris.
"We can carpool." he said. "it'll be fun."

313Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:49 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

"Build Olaf!" Aidan smiled. He was obsessed with Frozen, but instead of liking the Princesses, he loved the Snowman.
Rosetta smiled, hugging him tight so he'd laugh. "Mooom." He whine.
"Okay, okay. Get dressed, I'll meet you at the coat closet." She told him, letting him go.
"Did you sleep okay?" She asked Shaun once Aidan had left the room.

Aeris smiled.
"Hey Emma." She said. The little girl had grown up so fast, it made Aeris feel old. She got into the car, remembering dating Cloud and taking Emma out places. It made her sad, but she couldn't afford to get emotional, so she focused. "There's two shelters kind of by Sacramento." She told Cloud as he got onto the street, giving him directions. "So how's school?" She asked Emma.

314Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:56 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun shook his head at Aidan and watched him run out of the room. When Rosetta spoke he shrugged.
"I'll be okay." he whispered leaning in to kiss her. "Let's build this weird snowman."

Cloud nodded, following Aeris' direction.
"School is school..." Emma mumbled. Her classes were fine, she was a solid B student. It was the classmates, mostly Ume and her group of friends.

315Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:04 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta nodded, giving him a kiss before getting up. She got dressed and headed downstairs, Aidan already waiting. She handed him his coat and then got his hat and mittens on before putting her own on and taking him out into the back yard. Lancelot ran out the door, tail wagging excitedly.

"We saw Ume yesterday." Sora piped up, knowing Emma was bothered by her.
Aeris rolled her eyes. She liked Evelyn okay enough, but Ume was just something else.
"She's just jealous that your sister is friends with a boy she likes." Aeris told Sora, smiling at Emma.
"Yeah, she's a real bitch." Sora said. "Right Mom?"
Aeris raised her eyebrows, startled. He must have heard her talk to Yuffie.
"Sora! That's a bad word, you can't say things like that." She blushed, but she was trying not to laugh.
"You say it!"
"I'm an adult. When you're an adult you can say it all you want."

316Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:08 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun eventually got out of bed and pulled on some clothes. He mentally psyched himself up, trying his best to act like he wasn't bothered, or nervous. The last thing he wanted to do was worry Aidan. He was always surprised by how quick he was to pick up on certain things. He met them outside once he put on his coats and gloves.
"Alright, we gotta make his body first." Shaun said rolling up some snow. "Come on, Aidan!"

Emma burst out laughing when Sora spoke.
"Yeah, a real bitch." She agreed, practically cackling.
"Emma!" Cloud said, but he was trying not to laugh. "Don't encourage it!"

317Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:12 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aidan ran over to Shaun, tripping and falling in the snow. He laughed at himself, rolling onto his back where he made a snow angel.
"Daddy, look!" He said.
Rosetta saw the trip and couldn't help but laugh. "That looks good, but it needs a mom." She told him, lying down next to him to make a larger snow angel by his.

Aeris tried so hard, but when Emma cackled she burst out laughing, putting her hand over her mouth.
"You're both grounded!" She told them, but she didn't mean it. "You're both right though, she's a real bitch." She admitted.
Sora giggled so hard he almost snorted, finding this particularly hilarious.

318Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:29 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun shook his head as Aidan fell, smirking. He moved over to the both of them.
"Hmmm, it's missing something." he said moving to lay down on the other side of Aidan, making his own angel.

Cloud laughed and he shook his head, feeling like a normal family for a change. He pulled into the first shelter a moment later.
"Alright, we're here!"

319Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:34 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aidan smiled, hopping into Shaun's angel when his father finally stood.
"I'm just as big!" He said, and Rosetta laughed.
"Yes you are. Okay, come on let's get Olaf started." She said.
Aidan walked over to where Shaun had started to roll the body, helping Shaun roll it. The snow was sticky, perfect for a snowman.
Rosetta waited until they were busy, then made a snowball and launched it at the back of Shaun's head.
"Payback!"

Aeris was still laughing when she went to unbuckle Sora, listening to him giggle. She tickled him, shaking her head.
"You're not supposed to tell Daddy when I teach you bad words." She smiled, lifting him down out of his car seat.
Sora ran up to Cloud and put his hand in his Dad's, while Aeris walked next to Emma. The shelter was a bit busy actually, volunteers walking some of the dogs. There was a variety of breeds to choose from, but Aeris found herself in front of a Doberman that came up to the cage, stubby tail wagging.

320Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:43 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun chuckled at Aidan, nodding in agreement. Once the boy was up, Shaun started working on Olaf's feet when he felt the snowball hit him in the back of the head.
"I've been hit! Aidan! Defend your father!" he laughed moving to make his own snowball.

Cloud heard Aeris and he smirked, nudging her playfully. He moved inside with the gang, looking at the dogs when Emma "awed" at the Doberman Aeris was in front of.
"Look at his ears!" she smiled.

321Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:49 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aidan giggled, making a snowball and acting like he was going to throw it at Rose before he threw it at Shaun.
"He's on my side!" Rosetta proclaimed, laughing. "Run!"

Aeris looked up at Cloud and smiled, shaking her head. When Emma awed, she nodded.
"They're floppy, that's really cute." She agreed. She asked the kennel attendant to see him, and they were led to an adoption room. 
"His name is Gunner," The attendant began as Gunner went up to Cloud, a very mellow dog, leaning against his legs. "He's neutered, house-trained, and good with animals and children. He's a really nice dog." She smiled.
Aeris nodded, and she watched closely as Sora went up to the dog. He petted him kindly, the way his parents had shown him to, and Gunner licked his face. Sora giggled, wiping off the kiss. "Can we keep him!"

322Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:22 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun gasped, a hand over his heart.
"My own heir!" he said putting on his best "king" voice. He ran to the side of the house and threw a few snowballs at Aidan.

Cloud reached down and patted the dog when he was against his legs. He seemed like he had a decent personality. When Sora asked he couldn't help but chuckle.
"Sure. He seems to like you already." he said before looking to Aeris. "What do you think?"

323Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:32 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aidan giggled, running behind Rosetta.
"Daddy, no!" He cried, smiling big. Lancelot barked at Shaun, tail wagging.
"I'll save you!" Rose said to Aidan, throwing more snowballs at Shaun.

Aeris nodded, liking the dog's temperament. Plus he was adorable.
"Let me ask for the paperwork, okay?" She told her son. She left the room to fill out the application. It struck her as perfect that the dog's name was Gunner and she and Cloud were going to be his owners.
"You're the best!" Sora told Cloud, petting the dog.

324Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:35 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun let the snowballs hit him and then he fell in the snow.
"I am defeated!" he laughed. "My son, you must take the crown! Honor thy name, Barrett!"

Cloud smirked at Sora and he shook his head. He didn't think he was the best. He knelt down and scratched Gunnar behind the ears before snapping a pic and sending it to Shaun.
I think we just got too normal. He added to the picture.

325Because Lefora is Down - Page 13 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:49 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aidan laughed, running over to his father and tackling him.
"You're not even hurt!" He told his father, touching a cold mitten to his cheek.
Rosetta ran over and dog-piled them, Aidan giggled.
"If one of us goes, so must we all!"

Aeris came back in, and Gunner walked up to her. She petted him affectionately.
"Okay, it's official! We have a dog!" She cheered, Sora cheering with her. "We have to stop by the pet store on the way home, okay?" She told Sora, and he nodded. She showed him how to put on the collar and the leash, handing it to him but also to Emma. She hung back by Cloud as the kids lead the way.
"I put both of our names on the papers and left both numbers, just in case he gets out of a yard or something."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum