Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Because Lefora is Down

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 24]

576Because Lefora is Down - Page 24 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:00 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Vergil raised his eyebrows, and for the first time since he had seen Dean again he smiled.
"I can stay up. You look like you're dead on your feet already." He pointed out. "I brought the air mattress down for you." He pointed to it, it was next to the couch with the air pump beside that. "And there's extra blankets too." He said, they were on top of the mattress box, with a pillow.

577Because Lefora is Down - Page 24 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:04 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Dean smirked at Vergil, and he glanced over at the air mattress.
"I'm not tired." he mumbled, but then right after he let out the biggest yawn. "Fuck..."

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

578Because Lefora is Down - Page 24 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:13 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Vergil laughed, unable to help it. Dean was still the same stubborn guy he had always been.
"Okay not tired." He yawned, stretching as he held Darcy while he stood. He put his mug in the sink and headed up the stairs, turning out the lights. "Goodnight."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum