Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazier than Crazy

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 19]

1Crazier than Crazy Empty Crazier than Crazy Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:59 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

The car's hazard lights flashed in the dark off of route eight. The car sat haphazardly against a tree, smoke coiling out from under the hood. Rosetta had barely seen the doe when it sprang out from the darkness, exhausted after working a twelve hour shift. She had slammed on the brakes, the deer skittering narrowly out of the way as Rose crashed.

Disoriented, she put the heel of her hand against her forehead as her ears rang. Broken glass glinted in the moonlight, blood dripping from a cut on her forehead. Where was her cellphone? Two in the morning on a Monday night, she would have to call for her own help.

2Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:08 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun was in his work space when he heard the screech of tires, and then the crash. He rushed out of the building yellow eyes scanning the darkness. He rubbed the back of his neck debating if he should call or anything and leave it at that bought the idea of cops being so close made him on edge. Still, someone could be really hurt.

He grabbed his phone and started walking along the side of the road when he saw the car. He headed towards the driver side when he saw Rosetta.
"Hey, are you alright?"

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

3Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:16 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta vaguely heard Shaun's voice, the dust of her airbags clouding her vision. She nodded, moving her hand away from the wound on her head.
"Deer." She said to him softly. Was he wearing contacts? Who had eyes that yellow? She finally looked away, hand searching for her phone but coming up empty. Was she even hurt that badly? "I think I'm alright."

4Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:22 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun frowned, not surprised. They were becoming more of a nuisance around here. He saw her reach for something, and he stayed on his guard.
"Here." he said handing her his phone.

5Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:29 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta shook her head. Her hands were bloodied, not to mention that if she called the ambulance or the police Marcus would be all over it in seconds. She could have called Desiree, but she had gone home with a guy shortly after her shift had ended.
"I don't need a call, just a ride." She told Shaun softly. She lived in a loft outside of New York City, and somehow she had flown under the radar for years. The more people in a city, the harder she was to track down, apparently. She opened her door, putting her hand on the top of it and hoisting herself out. She winced but only slightly, her wrist sore.

6Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:37 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun raised an eyebrow, wondering what this chicks deal was. He shrugged after a moment, pocketing his phone.
"Well, if you can walk my car is in the lot over there." he said. Maybe he could have some fun with her...

7Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:45 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta didn't hesitate. She got to her feet, and a moment later she was steadying herself enough to put her full weight on them. She followed Shaun, eyeing him from behind. She wasn't an overly trusting girl, but she considered herself to be quite the threat. She got into Shaun's car and fished in her hoodie pockets, fumbling for her smokes.
"Do you mind?" She asked him, her thumb already on the lighter.

8Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:08 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun got into the car and he glanced over to her as she spoke. He shook his head.
"Not at all." he said starting up the engine. He pulled out of the junkyard and headed for the main road. "So where am I heading?"

9Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:12 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta lit her cigarette and flicked the lighter out, taking a drag as she rolled the window down.
"Crown Heights." She told him. It wasn't entirely a lie, she lived nearby. But that was as forthcoming as she was going to be with it. "You live out here, or were you just this far out of town to bury a body?" She asked him.

10Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:16 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun nodded, making the turn. When she spoke he smirked nodding.
"Yeah, but I opted for dumping him in the river." he laughed. "But no, I do live out in the boonies for the most part."

11Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:19 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta found herself laughing after he spoke, nodding.
"That sounds much more convenient." She told him, shaking her head. "Well, I owe you one, even if you are a crazed killer." She smiled slightly.

12Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:29 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun glanced over to Rosetta and he smirked.
"Yeah you do." he chuckled. "You're lucky I'm sated, otherwise I woulda made you my next victim."
Although, there was still time...

13Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:43 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta raised her eyebrows before she laughed, taking another drag from her cigarette.
"After this week, I would probably let you." She smirked, shaking her head.
As they approached city limits, the off ramp came into view. Four cop cars were blocking it, a roadblock across the main-way as well. Traffic was backed up a ways, but Rosetta straightened in her seat to look ahead. There wasn't any sign of an accident...

14Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:48 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun cursed under his breath when he saw the roadblock. He scanned the road, trying to see if there was a way he could turn around and head through the back road. The visible parts of the car were fine, but he had things in the trunk and glove compartment he'd rather not get questioned about...
"Fucking pigs..." he grumbled.

15Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:52 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta didn't respond, instead she was watching the two cops that were directing cars through the roadblock after inspections. It couldn't be. Central Brooklyn wasn't even in his jurisdiction, was it?
"This is bad." She muttered, considering. If she hopped the car now, it was dark enough that she could possibly backtrack without being seen, but then she'd tip off Shaun. "Do you have like a hat, by chance?" She asked, putting her cigarette out. "Also, do you have anything in here that's shady?"

16Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:03 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun drummed his fingers against the steering well, when he heard Rosetta speak. He shuffled around to look at the backseat and he shook his head.
"No hat, but shady? Sort of." he mumbled.

17Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:09 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta considered for a moment, weighing her option. She didn't know Shaun, but he had technically saved her ass, and for whatever reason he struck her as an okay guy. She had certainly met worse. She lifted her hips and reached into her back pocket, taking out her wallet. She removed a set of colored contact lenses and a few bobby pins, twisting her hair up and under before opening the tiny boxes and sliding the lenses over her irises. A moment later, and she could pass for a green-eyed young man.
"Anything that's small enough to hide inside of my jacket, pass over, anything bigger I'll get out and put it under the undercarriage. Fast." She whispered.

18Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:15 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun chewed on his lip. He knew he had little choice especially if the cops decided to be assholes about whatever it was they were doing. He reached across for the glove compartment and pulled out his gun.
"That best go in the undercarriage..." he mumbled. "Knives in the trunk, but that should be okay..."

19Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:20 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta didn't ask questions about it. She waited until they were past one of the overhead street lights, then got out and quickly stashed the gun. She was back in the car a moment later, and soon enough they were up to the blockade.
"Evening." Officer Tulley said, showing his badge. "We're doing a routine stop and information request." He told Shaun, shining the flashlight over Rose in the process. He hesitated for a moment, before Rose turned to look at him, and then he handed Shaun a flyer. It was a mugshot of a woman that was clearly Rosetta, with the header and footer explaining that she was considered armed and extremely dangerous. It concluded with a bounty of $50,000, asking that all tips on her be delivered to Chief of Police, Marcus Thomas. "We're just trying to get out information about a person of extreme interest." He explained, clearly looking for anything suspicious in the car as he spoke.

20Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:27 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun was glad she didn't ask questions, and he tried to look normal. When they pulled up to the officer he gave him a small smile, and he looked over the flier. Normal circumstances he would have taken the bounty, but he liked Rosetta...well the idea of her in the container at least.
"Huh...50gs is pretty steep for this lil number." he said.

21Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:33 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

"She might look like a little number, but she's a monster." Tulley scowled. "She's wanted for multiple homicides, treason, and acts of terrorism." He explained. He nodded to his partner, ready to wave Shaun through. "We're getting this information out to as many people as we can, she can't hide forever even in a big city. You gentlemen have a good night." He said, the blockade lifting for Shaun's car.

22Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:39 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun smirked and he shook shrugged his shoulders. When they were allowed through he took the exit and waited until they were clear of the highway.
"Are you one of those domestic terrorists? Starting anarchy and all that shit?"

23Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:40 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta was on her guard during the exchange and after they drove away. She let her hair down and took the contacts out a moment later, scoffing.
"Yeah, that's me." She smirked, shaking her head. "What kind of serial killer carries a gun and knives in his car? You should really play it smarter than that."

24Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:42 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun chuckled and he shrugged his shoulder.
"I'm between places alright." he smirked "Forgot to stash 'em properly. Besides I'm not usually being stopped by cops being handed potential work."

25Crazier than Crazy Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:48 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta smiled before she raised her eyebrow, her heart rate speeding up ever so slightly. She didn't honestly think he was a serial killer, but he was clearly not a wall street banker either. Potential work could really mean anything, but she was thinking that perhaps he was a bounty hunter. And she had a big, fat bounty on her head.
"Yeah, imagine being lucky enough for a job to just fall into your lap like that." She muttered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 19]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum