Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shaun x Rosetta...this is gunna be a rollercoaster bwahahaha

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 23]

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta laughed, stretching.
"How was work today?" She asked.

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun shrugged.
"Work." he answered. "But...I like the semi consistency of it. It's different."

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta nodded, leaning into him. She had thought about going back to work, but then she would have to deal with Sanders. She had kept tabs on him, but had heard he had taken a leave a while ago. She wondered if he would kill her if he found her.
"Yeah. Well, that's good though."

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

In the next several weeks the killings increased, bringing massive amounts of attention from the media and the police force alike. Shaun didn't know how to control himself, the itch coming more and more frequently.

On a day when Rosetta was out of the apartment he'd flip through the wad of licenses he had taken and kept, sort of as trophies. He didn't discriminate, men and women alike were his victims. He had even begun to add a bit of torture into the mix, bringing them into abandoned buildings where he had set up a day before. Being up close and personal when they died filled him with such an intensity, he was sure nothing else on Earth could match it.

Amon had also paid attention to the killings. He knew Rosetta lived around the area they were happening, and he was worried about her. He debated on making contact with her, but he was sure she was shacking up with Shaun, or something ridiculous like that. After the twentieth victim, however, Amon began to work. It was just a hunch, but something told him to look into it himself.

He arrived a few days later, talking to the witnesses, if you could even call them that. Even ones that came in groups couldn't recall who they were with, or who they spoke to. Amon was finally about to give up when a young woman named Emily told him that Chris was chatting up some guy most of the night. She even believed he left with him.

"Yeah, he was kind of tall." She explained. "Maybe red, or light brown hair."

Amon raised an eyebrow and pulled out his phone, looking for his file on Shaun. "Did he look anything like this?"

"Maybe, it's hard to say." She explained. "I was kind of out of it..."

"It's no problem, every little bit helps." Amon said.

After that Amon worked on his investigation in a different way. He looked through the list of ongoing Arcadia contracts within the area and found several. He parked out at each building for twelve hours, waiting. It wasn't until he reached the outer gates to Nexus Nuclear that he saw that infuriating carrot top.

Shaun was just getting off his shift, and he needed to unwind. He headed to the bar, unaware that Amon was falling from several car lengths behind. When he pulled into the bar, Amon waited ten minutes before heading inside.

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Amanda was at the bar that night. She had dragged a girl friend along with her, and the more drinks she had the rowdier she got. She was pretty much the opposite of Rose; outgoing, loud, flirty, and extremely forward. When she spotted Shaun she smiled, looking up at him through long eyelashes.
"Hey. Can I buy you a drink?" She asked.

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun did his usual spiel, sat at the bar, ordered a drink, and watched. To anyone else he'd look like a normal guy unwinding and surveying the crowd for an easy score, but Amon saw through that, seeing the predatory gaze.

Shaun wasn't used to people coming up to him at the bars and he raised an eyebrow at her.
"Sure thing." He answered, giving her a charming smile.

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Amanda smiled, twirling a blond lock around her finger. She ordered shots for herself and for Shaun, and kept ordering after a few had been knocked back. An hour later and she blitzed, leaning on Shaun and giggling, being overly touchy.
"Wanna get out of here?" She whispered in his ear.

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun paced himself, watching the girl take shot after shot. There was no way she could hold all of that liquor. When she leaned against him, his hand moved to her hips.
"You read my mind, come on." he said leading her out of the bar.

Amon followed them.

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Amanda nodded, following him out to his car. She kissed him hard on the mouth, practically pushing him into the driver's seat before crawling over his lap and buckling up in the passenger's seat. She chattered as he drove, not paying any attention to where they were going. When he stopped at an abandoned building she smiled coyly, getting out.
"Not exactly what I had in mind, but I can work with it." She told him, stumbling.

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun played whatever he needed to, to get someone alone with him, but this was the first time he actually kissed a victim. He tried not to make a face, driving to the abandoned house.
"Well, I have roommates that are nosy." he said. He lead her up to the house and into one of the rooms before he pulled her into his arms. His hands were on either side of her face, as if to go in for the kiss before he slammed her head into the wall.

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Amanda giggled as he put his hands up to her face, closing her eyes. When he slammed her head against the wall she yelped in surprise for just a moment before the combination of alcohol and the slam knocked her unconscious, her body slumping against Shaun's.

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun caught her and he moved her over to the dusty mattress. He handcuffed both hands and legs to the frame before he pulled out his toolkit. He cut off her clothes, tearing away at the fabric before taking the pliers and twisting it against her nipple.

Amon made his way into the house carefully. He pulled out his phone and texted Rosetta.
If you and Shaun are a thing, you need to get out of there now.

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta was sleeping when she heard her phone buzz. She reached over to the nightstand and fumbled with it for a moment, before seeing it was Sanders. She was still sleep hazed when the text came in, and it took her a moment to process it.
What are you talking about? She sent.

Amanda woke up as the skin around her nipple tore away, screaming in agony and kicking at Shaun.
"Stop! Please!"

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun laughed as she began to beg. He moved to straddle her, hitting her with the pliars.
"'Please!'" He mocked, laughing. "Oh, I love the way you scream...come on, do it again."
He moved the pliars against her lips, threatening to pull either the skin or insert it into her mouth and rip out a tooth.

Amon could hear the commotion and he slowly moved up to the room. The door was cracked open, and he could see Shaun and the girl.
I'm in an abandoned house on Lexington. he has a girl here. Call the police.

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta read the next message, her heart stopping. Amon knew about Shaun's involvement with Arcadia. He could just be lying to her to draw her, and him, out. But something wasn't quite right. Shaun wasn't home yet, and Amon could have just ambushed him at any time anyway. She chewed her lip nervously. She didn't want Shaun to get trapped, but she trusted Amon to a great extent. He had saved her ass many times.
Called Police. Will be there soon. She sent to Amon.
Where are you? Amon spotted you. Not safe. She sent to Shaun.

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun was about to play with Amanda more when his phone buzzed. He groaned in frustration and he glanced at ot before cursing under his breath.
Just stopped for dinner. Wtf do you mean Amon spotted me?

Amon had his phone out still, taking as best pictures as he could from where he was standing. He was glad there was no real lighting, just whatever that was in the room.

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

He texted me saying you have a girl in Lexington. Wtf is going on? She shot back, fear and some other emotion twisting in her stomach. He had me call the police.

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun's stomach twisted nervously and he glanced to Amanda. He took his knife out and was about to slice her throat open when Amon burst into the room gun drawn.
"Don't do it, Barrett." He growled. "I always knew you were a sick fuck."

Shaun smirked, turning to Amon. He gripped the knife tightly. His odds were ok if he kept his distance, but he didn't have his gun on him. Fuck. He quickly threw his knife, and Amon fired his gun just as the knife embedded into his shoulder. Shaun charged at Amon, tackling him, which probably wasn't his smartest choice because it was like hitting a brick wall, but he caused him to fall over either way before scrambling to his feet and running out of the house and into his car, speeding home, Amon quickly moving after him.

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta was wide awake and armed when Shaun arrived back home. She looked at him with fearful and sad eyes that widened as she saw blood.
"What happened?!"

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun looked down at himself, he was grazed by the bullet, blood pooling in his shirt. He made his way to the bedroom.
"I'm sorry..." He mumbled as he walked past her.

Amon was just behind him.
"Rose, get out!" He shouted.

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta stilled when he spoke. Sorry for what? She felt cold, barely reacting when she saw and heard Amon. He looked just like he had the day she left his office after learning about Shaun: angry and fearful.
"What are you doing here? I'm not leaving until someone tells me what's going on!"

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

"Go ahead, Shaun, tell her." Amon said, keeping his gun drawn.

Shaun raised an eyebrow at Amon and he looked to Rosetta. He couldn't be doing this to her...not again? No it wasn't the same thing...it was worse? Better? He didn't know.

"Tell her that you killed all of those people!" He shouted. "So help me, God, I'll pull the fucking trigger."

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

"Amon, relax." Rose pleaded. "We're at home, he's unarmed, stop pointing that at him." She stepped toward Amon, her hand on the muzzle as she urged him to lower it. "What are you talking about? An Arcadia assignment?"

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Amon couldn't relax, it was like he was on overdrive. The thought of Rosetta living woth Shaun infuriated him, what if Shaun hurt Rosetta? He did lower the weapon, but he didn't put it away.

"No, not an assignment..." Shaun finally spoke, voice breaking.

"That serial killer going around, it's him." Amon said.

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

No, not an assignment.
Amon's voice sounded like it was very far away. She had been with Shaun for almost two years, six months of those she had been in therapy. She had worked through her grief of losing her team, and also learned to forgive Shaun. She had been sharing a bed with him, she told him she loved him, it was just like the first betrayal all over again.
Why didn't you tell me? Why would you do that? Wasn't that serial killer up in the double digits already?
She finally blinked and took a step back from Shaun, toward the door.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum