Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 15]

226Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:15 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris smiled, before her cheeks turned pink, blue eyes widening in surprise of the topic before she looked away. Cloud had been her first, if he could really be considered that given the circumstances. She was raised in a relatively conservative family, well, they were in gangs and killers, but sexually they were rather lowkey. She wasn't used to talking about her sexuality, in other words. Although she had quite a high drive and a favorite vibrator, but Cloud didn't need to know either of those things.
"W-hat about it?" She asked after a moment.

227Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:17 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud raised his eyebrows, finding the blush cute. He couldn't help himself with her, needing to challenge her, or something. He slowly rose from his chair, leaning against the table to get closer to her, his eyes locked on hers.
"Do I need to control myself around you?" he whispered.

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

228Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:22 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris raised her eyebrows, her back straight. She didn't give at all, letting him lean as close as he wanted without pulling away.
"No." She whispered after a moment, the blush leaving as she became bolder. "But you do have to control yourself when our son is around." She smiled. Sora wasn't looking she noticed as she looked over her shoulder, and so she turned back to Cloud and kissed him hard, biting down on his lip before letting him go and standing to flip the hamburgers.

229Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:25 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud smirked as they kissed, watching her pull away to flip the burgers. He sat back down and sipped at his beer, wondering what the hell was coming over him. Maybe they could remain "friendly" but nothing more. It'd never work.

230Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:30 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Once dinner was ready Aeris called Sora in. They ate on the deck and Sora had Cloud hold Rabberto afterward, showed him a few card tricks, and then promptly fell asleep against Cloud's shoulder. Aeris lifted the little boy and tucked him in, shutting his light and his door. She went back and cleaned up the kitchen before looking up at Cloud.
"So where are you staying?" She asked him.

231Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:31 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud loved spending time with Sora, finding the kid adorable. When Aeris tucked him into bed, he got ready to head out, and looked up when she spoke to him.
"A motel outside of town." he said. "Nothing permanent for now."

232Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:36 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

"You don't strike me as a permanent sort of guy." She smirked, shrugging. "Well, I work during the days...the straight path life and all. Sora goes to school from nine to three. If you want to spend time with him after, you can." She told him, giving him her extra key. "Don't make me regret that, I still have guns hidden around the house I'll blow you away with." She warned.

233Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:37 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud smirked as he took the key.
"Weren't you supposed to blow me anyway?" he asked moving closer. "Away of course."

234Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:42 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris raised her eyebrows, biting her lip before she laughed softly.
"I don't know, you did screw up that whole ladies' first thing." She whispered, her eyes darkening. "I mean, you certainly didn't blow me away, you know?"

235Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:44 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud raised his eyebrows. He moved closer to her, gripping her arms loosely as he lightly pushed her towards the couch.
"Oh? You want to be blown away?" he whispered, his lips brushing against hers. "Sit down then..."

236Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:56 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris gasped as he pushed her onto the couch, feeling her rear hit the fabric. She smiled, finding it odd how gentle he was. She kissed him hungrily, her fingers running up his neck and into his hair.
"Be careful, old man. I don't want you to crack a knee." She laughed.

237Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:58 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud chuckled against her lips and he pulled back to hook his fingers into her jeans.
"Please, I've been shot, stabbed, beaten. A cracking knee is the least of my problems..." he whispered as he slowly pulled off her pants.

238Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:09 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris lifted her hips, her blue lace underwear coming into sight.
"You never know, gotta wear good panties." She told him, smiling slightly. She hadn't had sex before or after the rape, he was her only.

239Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:11 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud was about to question the underwear, but he figured it must have been a girl thing. He slowly lowered her panties, exposing her sex before burying his face between her thighs. He slowly began to flick his tongue against her clit, swirling his tongue this way and that in a steady rhythm.

240Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:27 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris grew shy as he removed her panties. What if it was weird, after? Well, she just wouldn't think about it. She'd get off, she'd get him off, if it was awkward the next day fuck it. All she could think of was riding his face. As his tongue moved over her folds she gasped, her head falling back against the back of the couch. She had touched herself before, but it was nothing like the shock that ran along her spine when his tongue circled her clit. She grew wet in seconds, partially from his mouth but mostly from her own arousal. As his rhythm evened out she lifted her hips against his lips to get his tongue where she wanted it, her legs crossing behind on his back.

241Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:30 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud groaned against her, his hands moving over her thighs as he matched her pace. He darted his tongue in and out of her entrance, his thumb moving to massage her clit. He looked up at her, his eyes locking on to hers as he continued to pleasure her.

242Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:35 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

As she felt his tongue inside of her she squeezed her legs around his head in surprise for a moment, a whimper leaving her throat. She looked into his eyes as his lips moved around her flesh, the sight so erotic everything in her lower abdomen clenched. She rocked up against him, needing release, her eyes closing as her chest rose and fell rapidly before she moaned, legs shaking as he brought her to climax.

243Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:38 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud felt her muscles fluttering against his lips and he smiled, knowing she was close. When she actually climaxed, he continued to thrust his tongue, licking and massaging riding it out for her. After a moment he slowly rose up, moving to kiss her on neck, then her lips.

244Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:46 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris smiled softly as his lips settled over hers. She kissed him back, gently at first but then she tilted her head to the side and swept her tongue between his lips. She had never tasted herself before, but the combination of it on Cloud's tongue made her head spin.

245Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:48 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud pulled back after a moment, looking into her eyes.
"Are you blown away, blue eyes?" He asked. "Or should I keep going?"

246Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:55 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris laughed, running her finger along his jawline.
"I guess that's a perk of fucking an old man. You know some tricks." She whispered, her eyes soft. "You're better than my hand, I'll give you that."

247Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:58 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud laughed and he leaned against her slightly to insert a finger between her slick folds, making a come hither motion.
"Yeah, just a few tricks..." He whispered as he kissed her neck.

248Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:06 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Her hips rolled up against his touch as his finger stroked the front of her wall, her lips parting as she let out her breath. She ran her fingers over his skin, her mouth nibbling on his ear.
I don't want your finger. She thought after a moment, feeling the heat of his body pressed against his hers. She wanted him buried deeply inside of her, his hips slamming against hers so deeply she would think about him every time she moved for the next week.
She slid her fingers under his shirt and pulled it up over his head, her fingers running down his skin. She undid the button on his jeans and slid her hand under his boxers until her fingers found his tip, pinching gently before stroking him. She had dissociated herself when he was raping her, so his body was all new and she wanted to explore.

249Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:35 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud shivered as she slid her hand into his pants. It had been a long time since he had been with anyone, and he was worried he might not be able to perform well considering. He pushed the thoughts out of his head, she wanted it, really wanted him and that was enough to make him relax. He could feel his manhood harden against her touch, pushing itself against the fabric of his jeans.

250Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aeris Kills Cloud (Maybe) Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:14 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

As he grew hard she grew more bold. She stroked from base to top, gently maneuvering her hand in a twisting motion as her lips moved with his. She felt like she was on fire on the inside. She pressed her hips up against him and ground against his erection, the friction making her even wetter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum