Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazier than Crazy

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 19]

76Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:02 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud stalked closer to Rosetta and he gripped her by the neck.
"Something like that." he whispered, his free hand gripping a breast. "First I wanna make you feel sorry for yourself."

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

77Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:04 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta rolled her eyes. She had been groped before, especially when she lived on the street, and frankly Cloud didn't worry her very much at all.
"I thought you liked dick." She told him, brow furrowed, before she quickly moved to slam the bottom of the inside of her palm up into his nose.

78Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:08 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud turned his face in time where she just punched his cheek. He moved to backhand her, getting frustrated.
"Cloud, stop." Shaun said rolling his eyes. "Just hold her down so I can tie her feet."

"Fuck off, I'm doing this."

79Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:10 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta threw her arm up to catch his palm, her skin turning red. She laughed at him, raising an eyebrow when he showed he wanted to continue.
"What are you, like fifty?" She asked. "Can you even get it up by yourself, or are you going to have the ginger help you first? Cause I'm not opposed to watching."

80Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:13 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud raised an eyebrow at Rosetta, and then he reached for his gun, aiming it at her head.
"I'm sure dead will get us a good chunk of the bounty-" Before he could finished there was a thud, and blood coming from his hairline as he fell over.

Shaun didn't really understand why he did it, it shouldn't have made a difference to him whether Rosetta lived or died, but he couldn't stomach the idea. Maybe because he wanted her to himself.

81Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:16 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

That finally got a reaction out of Rosetta. She stood quickly, watching Cloud as he fell to the ground before her eyes met Shaun's. For a moment she was frozen, but her mind was on that gun. Cloud had been aiming it at her, and then Shaun had whacked him, which meant that Cloud fell with it, which meant that...

She quickly dropped down next to Cloud, reaching across his body for his gun hand.

82Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:20 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun's eyes were locked on to hers, and then he moved when she reached down for the gun. He grabbed his knife and flicked it open and charged for her, he pointed the edge at her throat and shook his head.
"Don't do it." he whispered.

83Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:23 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

She froze when she felt the blade against her neck, her fingers stretched out for the gun. It was so close, but that blade was also so close to her artery.
"Why did you knock him out if you were just going to kill me anyway?" She asked Shaun, her voice laced with amusement.

84Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:28 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun pushed the knife against her skin, threatening to break skin.
"I...I don't know." he whispered. "I want you for myself. But not his way...never like that. Besides, you staying alive is more work. I like work."

85Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:32 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta snorted, not buying it. Shaun didn't particularly strike her as murderer or rapist, but he was guilty by association. She turned her head to look at him over her shoulder, surprised by how close he was.
"Are we tying him up before you kidnap me then or what?" She whispered. "I'd think you would want to slow him down, right?"

86Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:36 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun shook his head.
"No, he'll get over it." he whispered. "Or if he kills me, I don't care. Now get up, and give me your hands."

With his free hand he pulled out zipties, moving closer to her.

87Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:44 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta smirked, hesitating for a second. She got back onto her feet, holding her hands out in front of her with her fingertips touching. When Shaun went to put them around her wrist, she smiled.
"Thanks, knight in shining armor."

88Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:48 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun smirked at her before finishing up the tie, making sure they were secure enough. He took her by the wrist then, leading her out of the door. he moved down the hallway when he heard police radios down the hall. He cursed under his breath and moved the other direction, opting for the stairs.
"Someone must have called about all of the shouting..." he mumbled.

89Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:51 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

"You should probably take the zip ties off of me." She offered, moving down the stairs with him. She couldn't figure him out. First, he had been kind enough to give her a ride, but then he was a bounty hunter and wanted her dead. Maybe not by his hand, but surely he knew that if he turned her in for the bounty that Marcus would kill her. "I'll behave. You're going to get us both busted and neither of us want that."

90Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:54 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun chewed the inside of his cheek, and he looked away from her. She was right, and he wasn't thinking clearly. He cursed himself and moved to cut the ties off. He gripped her by the wrist.
"You fucking better behave..." he whispered, moving down to the ground floor.

91Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:59 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta laughed, and a moment later she slipped her fingers through his so that she was holding his hand.
"Now baby, is that anyway to speak to your girlfriend?" She asked him, moving out the lobby door with him. She walked gingerly with him, smiling at the officers that were interviewing the receptionist.

92Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:05 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun raised an eyebrow at her, and he shook his head, walking passed the officers.
"Wait til you see how I treat you later." he whispered against her ear. He lead her to the car and opened the car door for her. "Now can I tie you up and live out my kinky fantasies?"

93Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:11 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta shot him an amused look, about to answer when the back window of Shaun's car exploded, glass glittering under the light of the sun.
"Stay down and get in!" She shouted, getting in and leaning across the seats to pop open his door. More shots rang out, the officers in the hotel rushing out onto the sidewalk. One took a shot to the shoulder, his partner radioing for help.

94Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:44 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun dropped once he heard Rosetta, looking wildly around them. He moved then, reaching for his gun under his seat. He didn't care if cops were nearby, he just didn't want to die right then and there. He couldn't just drive off in his car.
"Come on, we gotta move." Shaun said taking Rosetta's hand and leading her back into the hotel. He ran until he saw an emergency exit, leading out to the back alley.

95Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:20 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta ran with him. There was a moment where she debated on breaking away from him. It was total chaos, he may not even notice, or if he did it may be too messy to stop her. The moment was fleeting however, and she found herself following him.
"Wait." She said once they hit the back alley. She was listening to the shots. Originally she thought that they were meant for her, maybe aimed by one of Shaun's friends. But they were concentrated toward the front of the hotel. "That's odd..."

Jamie's firing would only distract the pigs for so long. Aeris watched a couple emerge out of the side doors of the hotel, and she ran forward, catching it and entering. When Cloud hadn't come out with Shaun, when she saw how Shaun was with the target, she had told Jamie she needed to get in there. It didn't take a genius to find Rose's room. First of all, there was the ice bucket in the hallway, the wrinkled rug, and a spot of blood from where she had headbutted Shaun. Aeris followed the wreckage, until she came to a door that was slightly open.
"Cloud." She whispered, pushing it open and seeing him knocked out cold. She dropped to her knees, putting her hand against his cheek. "Cloud?"

She had been just a kid when she had joined the gang. Her mother was a drug addict, and she had a little sister to take care of. She had been put under Cloud's watchful eye, she was the computer technology part of their team, and Cloud was the muscle. She had gotten along with him horribly at first, but he grew on her. So much so that she started sleeping with him. It meant nothing, they both knew. He was much older than her, it was just that the sex was convenient and amazing, well in Aeris's mind anyway. When she was twenty-two, she was sent overseas. She had missed Cloud terribly, sometimes so much that she thought she may have fallen in love with him, but she had never told him. Hell, she was probably just being a silly kid. Still, she hadn't seen him in three years and now here he was, hurt and unconscious with ten cops in the building. It worried her.

96Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:26 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun raised an eyebrow hearing the commotion. He shook his head and lead Rosetta away.
"Either way, we gotta leave." he whispered. "Come on."

Before they dipped out of the alley, he concealed his gun, and rushed towards the nearest subway. They could head up north, maybe Gabriel could help him out, but he knew it was risky. The endless questions the kid would have almost dind't seem worth it.

Cloud groaned slightly when he heard movement, before he rubbed the back of his head. He rolled over so he could see Aeris and he reached up for her.
"Blue eyes?" he whispered. Geez, how long had it been since he'd seen Aeris? Three years? His head felt like it was split open and he slowly sat up, rubbing the spot Shaun had struck. "I'm going to fucking murder that ginger."

97Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:56 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta waited with him in the subway, standing next to him casually. Most of time, she disguised herself when she was going out, but today she didn't have anything on. For that reason, she turned mostly toward Shaun, just to hide her face as much as possible.
"If anyone recognizes me, we're fucked. And not in a good, kinky way either." She whispered.

Aeris let out a relieved sigh, nodding.
"Yeah, hey old man." She smiled when he said he was going to kill Shaun. "He came out with the woman, but I didn't see you. I have a...friend, creating a distraction but we have to get out of here now." She said. She felt strange telling Cloud about her boyfriend, although she wasn't sure why. "Cops are crawling all over this place."

98Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:17 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun nodded, looking around them. He put his hand on her waist,mostly so that they looked like a normal couple.
"Here." Shaun said when the train announced the stop. He pushed through the crowd, keeping his hand on Rosetta's. What the fuck was he doing? He should have just dumped her when the shots started. "Alright, from here we'll walk." He said. They were clearly in the suburbs, but they weren't far from his hideout. No one knew about it, not even Cloud.

"Fucking, fuck!" Cloud said standing up then. He grabbed his gun and hid it in his jeans.
"Come on, your friend good?" He asked.

99Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:28 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta raised her eyebrows, tensing when he finally touched her. It was different from the way that Cloud had grabbed her earlier. She was used to being treated roughly, nastily, but not kindly. Kindly, she wasn't even sure if she liked. She moved with him when he did, relieved. Her mug shot was all over, and she knew other bounty hunters weren't as...nice as Shaun.
"Alright." She told him, looking up at him. "Thanks. For pulling me out of the car and pulling me out from under your boyfriend." She smirked.

Aeris nodded, putting out her hand for him. She helped him onto his feet, taking her sweatshirt off and wiping away the blood in his hairline.
"Come on." She took his hand and lead him out of the room, down the stairs, and out the side entrance. The shots had stopped, but now the cops had gathered around a building next to the hotel.

Jamie pulled up to the curb a moment later, and Aeris climbed into the passenger seat. She figured Cloud would want to stretch out.
"You alright?" Jamie asked, and Aeris nodded.
"Yeah, we're okay. Just drive." She told him, and he took off from the curb.

100Crazier than Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:05 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun raisedan eyebrow at her amd he shook his head.
"He's not my boyfriend..." he mumbled. He continued walking until they came up on a dirt road he headed towards it and almost fifteen minutes later they were at his container. "Still behaving?"

Cloud smirked and he shook his head. He headed out with Aeris stretching out in the back seat as Aeris friend drove off. He eyed the man wondering who he was. "Nice distraction, man."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum