Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Because Lefora is Down

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 24]

226Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:16 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun smiled at Rosetta, loving how excited she was. He glanced at the cat and shook his head.
"We could totally get both." he teased, nudging Rosetta.

Cloud looked up when he heard Aeris and he raised an eyebrow.
"Really?" he asked." Geez, what's in the water. That's cool though."

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

227Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:34 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta leaned over and kissed him, shaking her head at him.
"I was kind of thinking that." She admitted, laughing.

"Yeah." She smirked slightly when he asked what was in the water. "Apparently sperm." She joked, trying to be funny, but she knew it was lame. "He asked if I wanted to visit them."

228Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:59 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun chuckled and he shook his head.
"Maybe if we got a handle on the puppy first." he teased kissing her back.

Cloud chuckled and he nodded.
"Sounds like fun." he said. "You should go. When was the last time you saw them?"

229Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:23 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta got out of the car, and headed inside. All of the dogs were barking when she opened the door to headed in to look at them. There was one dog, marked at a year old, that Rose laughed at. It was a white boxer with a brown patch over his eye. He was wagging a stub tail, so it was really just his butt.
"He's so cute."

Aeris shook her head.
"When I introduced them to Yuffie." She said. That had been six months ago? "I wouldn't be gone long. Yuffie could watch Emma if you have work."

230Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:05 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun walked with her, looking at all of the dogs. When they came up to the white boxer he nodded.
"Yeah he is." he said. "Perfect mix of dopey and handsome."

Cloud nodded, knowing Shaun was still sour about nearly being killed, not that he blamed the guy.
"Oh right." he said. "I don't have anything coming up, but yeah, go have some fun."

231Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:24 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta asked an attendant to see the dog and they were lead to a room. A moment later, the worker came in with the dog.
"His name is Lancelot, and he's about a year old. Already housebroken and neutered." She told them.

Lancelot immediately went over to Shaun and Rose, his butt wiggling. He licked at them happily, practically climbing in their laps.
Rosetta laughed, petting the dog.

Aeris was tempted to ask, but maybe she shouldn't. But then...
"Why don't we both go?" She asked him. "Yuffie can watch Emma, I trust them not to throw a wild sleepover."

232Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:27 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun laughed and he pet Lancelot, getting behind his ears.
"Oh man, he's quite the little charmer." he chuckled.

Cloud frowned, shaking his head.
"That's...probably not a good idea." he said. "Pretty sure Shaun still hates me, and his lady definitely hates me."

233Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:32 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta agreed. He was adorable, and he had a friendly temperament.
"Do you know if he gets along with other animals and children?" She asked the worker.
"He gets along with other animals. He was surrendered because he liked to play rough and sometimes he knocked the toddler in his home over." She explained.
Well, they had nine months to calm him down a little. "What do you think?" She asked Shaun. "I like him."

"We can just stay in a hotel, maybe go out to dinner or hang out publicly with them so they feel more comfortable. Come on, you haven't been on a vacation in forever." Aeris smiled.

234Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:37 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun listened to the worker, and he figured all of that was fixable. He glanced over to Rosetta and he nodded.
"Yeah, I like him too." he said. "We'll just make sure every surface is padded. Easy."

Cloud chewed the inside of his cheek, but he nodded.
"Alright. For you I'll do anything." he chuckled, moving closer to her. "Now come here."

235Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:48 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta laughed.
"We'll just walk him and wear him out before he interacts with the baby." She said.
The worker smiled. It took some paperwork, but in about twenty minutes they were leaving with a new family member. He eagerly jumped into the car and took up the passenger seat, looking over at Shaun.
This is awesome!
Rosetta smiled and shooed him to the backseat, which was just as awesome in his opinion.

Aeris raised her eyebrows, feeling her cheeks go pink. What had happened to the man that would have always put himself before her?
"What?" She asked, eyeing him. "Don't you tickle me."

236Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:52 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun laughed and he shook his head, knowing they were definitely going to have their hands full now. Once Rosetta was in the car he headed to the pet store.

Cloud smirked, but he held up his right hand.
"I just wanna be close to you." he said. "Honest!"

237Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:33 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta laughed with him, once they got to Petco she hooked Lance up to the starter leash they were given at the shelter. He was a little strong, but she managed okay. They'd have to work on that.
"We should get the essentials first." She said, but Lance was straining for the toy section.
OH MY GOD DO YOU SEE THIS?!

Aeris laughed at him, leaning into him. She knew Shaun and Rose might never give Cloud another chance, but he really had changed. And she really did love him. She ran her hand lightly over the side of his face. Maybe a baby wouldn't be awful.

238Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:55 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun laughed as Rosetta walked Lance, well, he walked her. He picked out a couple of toys.
"These are pretty essential." he smirked.

Cloud chuckled and he wrapped an arm around her. He kissed the inside of her palm.
"See, that wasn't so bad, right?"

239Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:23 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta rolled her eyes at him, but she was smiling. Lance happily took the toy and paraded it around. Rosetta gave him to Shaun, and while they were preoccupied she picked up dishes, dog food, a brush, some dental hygiene stuff, and things to chew on. She also bought a harness and a new thicker leash, along with a collar.
"Did I miss anything?" She asked Shaun.

Aeris smirked, shaking her head. She leaned into him, stretching out on the couch. She laid her right ear on his shoulder, her lips by his neck as she laid on him.
"It was terrible." She teased.

240Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:15 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun was busy with Lance, playing around with him while Rosetta looked for all the important things. He looked up when she spoke and he nodded.
"Yeah that looks about right." He chuckled.

Cloud raised an eyebrow and he shook his head.
"I'll gove you terrible." He said his hands moving dangerously close to her sides.

241Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:26 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta smiled, and she paid for the items. Once they got back to the house, she let Lancelot into the backyard and off of his leash, closing the fence.
"He doesn't look like much of a knight." She told Shaun, watching as he accidentally got too caught up in sniffing and banged his head on the fence.

Aeris laughed, moving to pin his hands.
"You've given me a lot of trouble over the years, old man." She whispered, kissing his jawline.

242Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:56 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun chuckled as Lancelot seemed to get ahead of himself and he went to check on the poor thing.
"No, he seems like more of a squire." he chuckled.

Cloud smirked as she pinned his hands and he wiggled his eyebrows.
"Oh? You're going to punish me?"

243Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:23 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta laughed, walking with him.
"So did Aeris say when she was coming?" She asked, petting Lancelot's head kindly.

Aeris shook her head at him. She figured she was an even bigger bottom than Barrett at this point.
"I'm defending myself." She smiled.

244Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:54 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

"This weekend I think?" Shaun said, sitting down on the grass. He pulled out his phone and texted Aeris.
This weekend? Or next?

Cloud smirked and he leaned forward.
"But what about me? I'm completely helpless now."

245Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:15 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta nodded. She was honestly glad. She didn't have many friends besides Shaun, Desmond, and Amon, and the other two she hadn't seen in a while.
"It'll be nice to hang out with a girl." She smiled.

Aeris laughed, when she heard her phone ring. She let go of his hands to reach for him.
"There, I've released you." She smirked. She replied this weekend to Shaun.

246Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:23 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun chuckled and he shook his head.
"You can totally tell me to fuck off if you want some alone time." he chuckled nudging her.

Cloud laughed, but he was on her once she finished texting, kissing her neck.
"Now I've got ya."

247Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:59 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta blushed, shaking her head. She leaned into him as Lancelot explored.
"I never get tired of you. I've just never had a friend that's a girl. It's kind of nice that she's expecting too."

Aeris actually giggled, her legs kicking as his lips tickled her skin.
"You bastard." She laughed, wrapping her arms around him. Jesus, it was like they were normal. She thought about it for a moment. A little boy nestled in-between them. But she knew Cloud didn't want another child. She hadn't been wanted and she knew what it was like growing up knowing that.

248Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:02 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun blushed and he nodded.
"Yeah, you two can do all the pregnant lady things." he said.

Cloud laughed and he shook his head at her.
"I'm a bastard who loves you, very much." he whispered.

249Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:14 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta laughed, laying her head in his lap, her back on the cool grass.
"Are you still going to love me when I get huge?" She asked him.

Aeris smiled softly, moving her fingers to cup his face. She didn't often say it out loud, usually opting for ditto or a kiss in return. But when he looked up at her, she melted.
"I love you very much too." She whispered.

250Because Lefora is Down - Page 10 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:20 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun idly ran his fingers through her hair and he nodded.
"Maybe." He chuckled, and before he knew it his hand rested against her belly.

Cloud loved it when she said the words back. He knew she fwlt weird saying it out loud so he never pushed it, happily accepting the ditto or kiss. But when she said it, it was music to his ears. He leaned in to kiss her gently on the lips.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum