Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Because Lefora is Down

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 24]

401Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:04 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta nodded, then smiled slightly.
"He had better, or I'll bring him back myself." She whispered. "Thank you. For getting him here, I know you must have risked your own safety." She had never been close with Cloud, but she liked him and she liked the friendship he shared with Shaun. Aeris had settled him down a lot.

Aeris came into the lobby a moment later, Sora letting go of her hand to run to Aidan.
"Hi." He said, getting into the chair next to him. "It's okay." He frowningly told Aidan, who he could tell was upset. Aidan didn't say anything, but he did move closer to Sora so they could share the coloring book.
"Hey, I got here as soon I could." Aeris told Rose, hugging her tightly. She hugged Cloud next, clearly thinking that it could have easily been him. Sora and Aidan looked at them and then at each other. "Are you alright? Is he okay?"

402Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:21 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud just nodded shyly at her thanks, a part of him still a bit reserved with her. When Aeris came up he hugged her just as tightly, practically thinking the same thing. He told her what he had told Rosetta, and now it was just the waiting game.

A few hours later the doctor came out, seeing the bunch of them before looking to Rosetta.
"Are you Mrs. Barrett?" he asked.

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

403Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:27 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris had sat next to Sora, watching the boys color a monster truck. She looked up at Cloud, knowing she would be a wreck if anything happened to him. She'd probably hunt down the shooter and make them eat their teeth.

Rosetta hadn't sat down, too scared and agitated to sit still. When the doctor came out she immediately walked toward him, nodding.
"Yes, that's me." She said, worry in her voice.

404Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:33 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Well, we're not out of the woods yet." The doctor said. "But the surgery was a moderate success. He's in recovery if you want to see him. Immediate family only for now I'm afraid." He added to Cloud and Aeris.

405Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aidan had already left the seat and run up to Rosetta, looking up at the doctor shyly from behind her legs. She nodded, taking Aidan's hand and following the doctor. Aidan was in the door before Rose was, running up to Shaun's bedside.

Sora put the coloring book back in Aidan's bag, looking up at Aeris.
"Is Uncle Shaun going to be okay?" He asked her.
"It sounds like it. You're worried about Aidan huh? It'll be okay." She reassured him.
Sora nodded, and he moved over to Aeris after leaving his seat. She pulled him up into her lap, and he rested his head on Cloud's shoulder, their own little family.

406Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:00 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun looked paler than usual. He had been constantly in and out, getting flashes of images and sounds.

Cloud wrapped his arm around the both of them, keeping them close. If this wasn't a wake up call, he didn't know what was, but a part of him was scared. He didn't know what else he could do for a living.

407Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:10 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

"Daddy?" Aidan asked him, reaching through the safety rail to touch his hand.
Rosetta was emotional all over again. She pulled up the chair close to the bed, lifting Aidan, who never let go of Shaun's hand, into it.
"He's tired Aidan, he might not wake up for us okay?" She whispered, kissing the top of his head. she put her hand over the boys' as Aidan nodded.

Aeris leaned into him without hesitation, her eyes closing. Sora looked up at Cloud and smiled. He wished it was like this all of the time. He had seen Aidan's parents do this a lot, so maybe that meant his parents loved each other too even though they weren't together.
"Will they let Uncle Shaun go home soon?" He asked.
Aeris smiled, putting her hand on Sora's head and ruffling his hair. "It might be a few days. Uncle Shaun got hurt at work." She explained.
Sora frowned. "I'm glad you didn't get hurt, Dad." He told Cloud.
"I'm glad your dad didn't get hurt either." Aeris whispered.

408Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:16 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun did stir slightly, hearing their voices. He tried to move, but everything hurt. He let out a soft groan as he squinted.
"Rose..." he mumbled.

Cloud looked down at Sora and he gave him the look, knowing the kid would end up getting his hopes up. When they spoke to each other, Cloud got emotional all over again, and he frowned slightly. He had to quit now...didn't he...

409Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:06 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta let out a sigh of relief, her eyes still tearing as she perched lightly on the side of the bed.
"We're both here." She told him, lightly touching her fingers to his cheek.
"Hi Daddy." Aidan said, squeezing his hand. "I missed you!"

Sora didn't like the look and chose to ignore it, instead looking up at Aeris. She was clearly in thought, and he was curious.
Aeris was thinking about her job. She had full, amazing benefits, fully covered medical, dental, and vision. Sora was under her plan because he was her son, but she couldn't put Cloud or Emma on it. Not unless they were married. She was sure the military benefits Rose got covered her in a case like this.

410Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:10 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun gave a small smile when he heard the both of them.
"Hey, kiddo..." he said softly. "I missed you too...been behaving for mom?"

Cloud ruffled Sora's hair, and he looked up to Aeris.
"What's up?" he asked, knowing something was on her mind, but it wasn't the present situation.

411Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:16 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta wiped under her eyes, smiling as Aidan nodded.
"Yes, I've been good." He told his dad.
"He has been very good." Rosetta affirmed, wanting nothing more than to crawl into the bed and hold Shaun. "The doctor said the surgery went well." She whispered, code for her worrying about him.

Aeris was pulled out of her thoughts when Cloud spoke, blinking.
"I was thinking about what I would do if you were in an accident. Sora's on my insurance plan, so when he gets sick doctor's visits are covered." She muttered. Cloud of course, already knew that. It wasn't like Arcadia offered Blue Cross Blue Shield.

412Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:19 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun smirked, and he nodded, knowing Aidan was a good kid. When Rosetta spoke, he scoffed slightly.
"Well? It feels like he was digging for gold..." he groaned. "I hope he shares..."

Cloud frowned slightly but he nodded.
"Well...you know where most of my assets are." he whispered. "You still have access you know...in case..."
He had set up multiple funds for Aeris, Sora and Emma. He didn't need much, and if anything happened to him he made sure they were taken care of.

413Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:29 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta laughed, looking at the morphine drip he had going. She pushed the button connected to his IV to give him a dose of it.
"I can fix that." She whispered, not wanting him to hurt.

Aeris shook her head, hugging Sora when he tried to get away and listening to him giggle.
"Can I buy Doritos?" He asked, pointing to a vending machine down the hall.
"Sure, just one bag though. I'll make dinner after we hear from Aunt Rose." She told him, giving him change.
"I meant something legal." She said to Cloud when Sora was out of earshot. "I'm not worried about me." She told him.

414Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:32 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

The effects were almost immediate and he gave them a goofy grin.
"Oh man...yeah you did." He chuckled.

Cloud shrugged his shoulders.
"It's only...eighty percent illegal." he chuckled. "It's all I have...it's untraceable. And I worry about you."

415Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:39 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta laughed, putting her hand lightly on his cheek.
"That's what I'm here for, right?" She smiled. She'd have to talk to him in-depth later, but she couldn't when he was in pain and Aidan was with them.
"Daddy, you look funny." Aidan giggled, watching Shaun grin.

Aeris knew he didn't understand, and she couldn't explain it to him.
Hey we've been broken up for four years after a terrible ordeal, but since we had sex the other month should we get married so I can put you on my insurance?
Yeah, that would go over well.
"Nevermind." She told him quietly, catching Sora when he ran to them, munching happily. "Cheese fingers, ew!" She tickled him before stealing a chip.

416Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:43 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun chuckled and he looked to Aidan, moving to poke his side.
"If I look funny, then you do too." he chuckled. "Right, Rose?"

Cloud raised an eyebrow at her, but he didn't press it further when Sora came back. He'll ask her later, if he got the chance. He leaned back in his seat, sighing softly as he watched the both of them.

417Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:46 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta laughed, shaking her head.
"Don't you call my precious baby funny looking." She chided him, smirking.
Aidan giggled when his side got poked, his stomach growling. "I'm hungry."
"You should get some rest." She whispered, running her fingers through Shaun's hair lovingly. "I'll get Aidan something to eat and then we'll come back."

Aeris waited until Sora had eaten all but one chip, and then she stole the last one.
"Mooom." He laughed.
Aeris laughed with his, tickling him. "Please, do you know what I've scarified for you?!" She teased. "Are you getting hungry?" She asked Cloud.

418Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:51 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun chuckled, and he closed his eyes.
"Ooo...I want a burger..." he whispered. "Bloody as fuck...oh shit...i shouldn't swear. Aidan don't say bad words okay..."

Cloud looked up at her and he nodded.
"Yeah, I should call Emma, make sure she's alright...think she was sleeping at one of friends house tonight..." he mumbled.

419Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:54 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aidan giggled, nodding.
"Mom already told me that the first time I heard you say bad things, Daddy." He smiled.
Rosetta thanked God Aidan didn't repeat this new one. "I'll sneak you some good food if you behave." She told Shaun, kissing him gently.

She took Aidan out to the lobby and said bye to Cloud and Aeris, explaining they could all meet up again after dinner.

Aeris tilted her head once Rose was gone, helping Sora put on his coat.
"Wait, did you say Emma was spending the night at a friend's? Because when I saw her heading out, she said she was going to study with Zack." It took her a moment, then she raised her eyebrows. "We've been had."

420Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:58 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

"Alright, lover...." Shaun chuckled, but when they left he was knocked out. He probably wouldn't remember much of it anyway.

Cloud raised an eyebrow at Aeris and he shook his head.
"Dammit, Emma...if you're gunna lie keep the story straight..." he mumbled, calling her phone. There was no answer and he shook his head. "I'm gunna kill her."

421Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:03 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris looked alarmed for a moment before she laughed.
"Come on Cloud, she's a teenager. They never think it through." She told him.
Sora raised his eyebrows, getting to hear the juicy gossip. "Emma's in trouble!" He giggled, finding this hilarious.

422Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:07 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud sighed and he texted Emma.
If you're not home, you are going to regret it... he hit send and looked to Aeris. "What should I do? I don't know where she could possibly be."

423Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:09 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

"You should come with me and Sora to get food, for starters." She told him. "She might be sneaking out, but she's still your daughter. She's not going to get herself in a dangerous situation." She said, checking her phone. She had raised Emma somewhat, but in a way she was also a friend figure more than a mother figure. Maybe Emma would talk to her.
Emma, are you okay? She texted her.
"Yeah, let's eat!" He said to his Dad. Anything to keep them all together longer.

424Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:11 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud let out a sigh and he knew he did some crazy shit when he was her age, but still. He looked to Sora and he ruffled his hair.
"Alright, there's a diner down the road." He said. "I'll try not to worry about her too much...she's smart..."

425Because Lefora is Down - Page 17 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:18 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris had never partied when she was younger. She had lost Yuffie for a while and then joined the Marines. The wildest thing she ever did was her tattoos.
"Sounds good." She told him.
Once they got to the diner, the waitress seated them. Aeris looked over the menu with Sora, sitting across from Cloud.
"They have milkshakes here!" She told them, going to order chocolate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum