Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazier than Crazy

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 19]

126Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:49 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun let out a shakey breath as her hands moved around his length. He still couldn't believe thios was happening, not that long ago he was trying to kidnap her with Cloud. Who would have thought this would happen?

He shimmied out of his jeans and tossed them aside as he stopped for a moment.
"One sec..." he mumbled, reaching towards the desk drawer to grab a condom. He slipped it on over his manhood before placing his lips on hers hungrily.

Cloud laughed and he shrugged.
"I don't know, can you keep your filthy paws off me." he said moving to tickle her side. "I know I can't."

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

127Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:57 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta smirked when he reached for the condom. At least she knew she wasn't going to get any of those old geezer cooties on her.
"So," She whispered in between kisses, her fingers digging into his hips. "I was so busy with all the dark and twisty stuff that I sort of never made time for this before." She breathed, giving him room to pull away. She certainly wasn't the crazy clinger type, but she also knew that knowing might make him change his mind and she wanted to offer him an out.

Aeris raised her eyebrows, laughing as he tickled her. She ran a bit in front of him, before turning around to face him so that she was walking backwards.
"Definitely. You're completely resistible, I'll have you know. Also, you're the one that stole my innocence remember? You're the one that made my paws filthy."

128Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:21 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun stopped kissing her as she began to speak, eyeing her. When she finished he didn't understand at first, but then it sunk in.
"O-oh. Well.." he said rubbing the back of his neck. "As long as you want to have your first time with a psychotic killer, I'm game."

Cloud put his hand over his heart.
"My paws were completely clean, until they got inside of you." he whispered, leaning forward so that he was close to her face. "You always did like to come to me."

129Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:24 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta laughed, her fingers slipping to sink into the top of his ass.
"I'm the psychotic killer terrorist, remember?" She whispered, her voice husky. "I think I can handle just a psychotic killer."

Aeris smirked, putting her hand on his chest to playfully shove him back.
"Please. Says the biggest manwhore in this gang." She laughed. "Damn right I always came to you, all that whoring around made you into an amazing fuck."

130Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:34 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun smirked, pushing the tip of his length against her opening.
"We'll see about that." he whispered against her lips. He kissed her as he pushed himself to the hilt, giving her just a moment to adjust before he started to thrust.

Cloud raised an eyebrow and he laughed.
"Yes, I am pretty amazing." he laughed. "Now...I need a drink...or five..."

131Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:50 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta raised her hips up to meet his as he slid inside of her. She put her fingers on the back of his neck and brought her lips up to his, kissing him hungrily as she sighed. He was like a drug to her, intoxicating, and she couldn't get enough. She draped one leg around his back, pushing down to drive him deeper.

Aeris rolled her eyes, before nodding.
"Yeah, same." She admitted. "Is Charlie's still open here?" She asked him. It was a smallish bar, but the tender had owned it forever and knew most of the gang well.

132Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:11 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun felt her push him in deeper and he smirked. He picked up his pace making his thrusts harder as his hands gripped her breasts. His nails dug into the soft skin as he moved to bite down roughly on her shoulder.

Cloud nodded.
"But Charlie isn't there that much, his daughter is pretty much running it now. She's pretty cute."

133Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:36 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta nibbled along his jawline as his hips slammed against hers, a low moan leaving her throat as her nails dug into his back. She pulled back after he bit her shoulder, her mouth on his roughly as she bucked her hips against his to sit them up, so that she was in his lap. She rolled her hips down onto him, her eyes dark as her muscles clenched around him.

"Cute as in, you've nailed her so we'll get free drinks kind of cute?" Aeris asked, elbowing him as she walked to her car. "Or cute like you just slap it to the thought of her in your private time?"

134Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:39 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun let her move him, wondering what she would do. He groaned softly as she ground into him, his hips thrust upwards as she slammed down. His hand snaked into her hair and tugged her head back, kissing along her neck and collar bone.

Cloud chuckled.
"Both." he said. "Her name is Julia, and I'm pretty sure I've done well enough were you could benefit from my good deeds."

135Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:45 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta couldn't think straight. She was letting her body do what it wanted, because her mind couldn't focus. She looked into Shaun's eyes when he pulled her hair gently, smiling softly as she felt his lips on her skin. She rose up using her knees before swirling back down onto him, her breath quick and ragged. When Shaun thrust his hips up, she lost it. Her body shook, fingers sinking into his shoulders as she came around him, his name on her lips.

"Wait, seriously?" She asked, surprised. Jules? "Oh my god." She smiled, laughing a moment later. "That's so cute. I'll have to invite her to a sleepover sometime so we can talk about how your joints creak worse than the mattress you used to have."

136Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:47 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun could barely keep himself in control, his hips moving wildly against hers. When he felt her muscles tighten around him he let out a low groan, tipping over the edge as he came. He pushed himself as deep as he could then, pressing his lips to hers.

Cloud raised an eyebrow.
"What? You know her?"

137Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:51 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta rested her forehead on his shoulder for a moment, before she laughed softly.
"That was good, but I think a psychotic terrorist killer could have done better." She whispered into his ear, nipping at his lobe.

"Um, yeah." Aeris smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear. "She babysat Yuffie a few times, when I was out working." She explained. "She's nice. Too nice for you, I think." She smirked. "I won't talk about our history in front of her old man, don't worry." She said, making a lip sealing sign.

138Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:15 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun raised an eyebrow at her.
"Oh?" he whispered before he pushed her off and flipped her on to her stomach. He moved to pin her down on the couch before he kissed along her back. "We'll see about that."

Cloud shook his head at her.
"What a small world, huh." he said. "And good, I don't need you blowing the free drinks."

139Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:22 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta practiced at least 99% of the moves in the kama sutra with Shaun that night.

Aeris got into her car and leaned across to unlock the passenger side door for Cloud. Once he got in, she took off for the bar.
"That's totally why I won't tell her." She smirked.
They arrived about ten minutes later, and she walked toward the main doors with him. "So, we're coworkers, old friends, I've never seen you naked." She whispered, opening the door.

140Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:27 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud laughed and he nodded, nudging her playfully.
"Alright, gotcha!"

Julia was at the bar, chatting with someone when she saw Aeris. She was a pretty woman, long brown hair tied in a loose side braid.
"Hey! Didn't think I'd see you around here." she said to her.

141Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:28 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

"Hey!" Aeris smiled, heading up to the bar. She leaned over it, having to stand on her tip toes to do so, giving Julia a hug. "I just got transferred back, actually." She said, happy to not lie about something. "How's the old man?"

142Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:34 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Julia hugged Aeries, and then eyed Cloud, giving him a face as he stuck his tongue out at her.
"Oh, you know, being an asshole." she laughed. "He wants to work, but me and my mom are pretty much handcuffing him to the sofa."

143Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:35 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris laughed when Julia called Charlie an asshole, nodding.
"Sounds like Charlie." She smiled, looking over her shoulder just in time to see Cloud sticking his tongue out at Julia. "Speaking of assholes..." She muttered, smirking.

144Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:37 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud raised an eyebrow at Aeris and he shoved at her.
"Juls, please get me something strong. I need to make myself more of an asshole." he said.

"Like you could achieve such a level..." Julia laughed. "What do you think, Aeris, should I serve him?"

145Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:39 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris laughed, sitting down at the bar.
"Yeah, I don't think it's possible for you to escalate on the asshole scale." She told Cloud, shoving him back. "Hell no." She told Julia. "But you can serve me, I can stand to go up a few notches on the asshole ladder."

146Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:41 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Julia laughed and she nodded.
"Alright, Valenti, banned, Aeris, what would you like?"

"Oh fuck no." Cloud said moving to climb over the bar. "I'm getting my drink."

"This might be a biker bar, but come on!" Julia laughed, but she was laughing, obviously not phased.

147Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:43 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris busted out laughing, watching Cloud move to jump over the bar. She had to admit, they were awfully cute together. Julia was used to rough and tumble men, and she seemed very comfortable with Cloud.
"Get fucked." She told Cloud, smirking as she asked for vodka shots. "I'm clearly still the favorite in this bar."

148Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:53 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Julia shook her head as Cloud just fixed himself a drink, and she grabbed Aeris shots. She set them in front of Aeris.
"So, where ya been? Tell me everything."

149Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:00 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris took a shot, putting the glass upside down when it was empty.
"I was between Germany, Iraq, and then I spent my last year in Thailand." She explained. "Nothing super exciting, I just do the boring computer stuff you know." She smiled. "But look at what I bagged in Thailand." She said, taking a picture out of her wallet. It was Jamie smiling, sitting on the steps of Koh Ker, Aeris's arms around his neck as she laughed.

150Crazier than Crazy - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:04 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Julia looked at the picture and she ooo'ed.
"He looks cute." she said nudging him. "What's he like?"

"Like a bitch..." Cloud mumbled into his cup as he drank his rum and coke.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum