Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Because Lefora is Down

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 24]

176Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:59 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud sighed softly against her skin as she began to stroke him. He smirked as she spoke, making his movements a little harder.
"Damn right you aren't." he whispered, his voice rough.

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

177Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:05 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris smiled against his skin, running her fingers around his tip before she began to move her hand more quickly. When his fingers pressed harder against her, one of her feet almost slipped. She spread her legs, catching the heel on the floor of the tub. She moved her free hand to cup his moving fingers, pressing one of his digits into her body. She bit her lip to try to keep her moan in as her back arched. She liked to be teased, but she loved being penetrated. She knew the wetness between her thighs wasn't just from the shower.

178Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:15 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud smirked as she put one of his fingers inside of her and he slowly added a second. He thrust his hand hard against her, making sure to massage her inner walls to hit that sweet spot. He stifled a groan doing his best to keep quiet.

179Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:17 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris groaned as he added another digit, the throb between her legs so intense that she felt it all throughout her body. She was moving her hips with his hand, bucking lightly up against him every time he plunged his fingers back in.
"Oh fuck." She gasped in his ear, about to unravel in his arms. She pressed his length between her legs underneath his hand, using the friction of her thighs to stroke him instead of her hand.

180Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:21 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud loved hearing Aeris moan, when they did things. Pleasure ran through him from it, and the friction she was causing with her movements. He removed his fingers a moment later, inserting his length. He held her close, keeping a firm grip so they didn't slip before he started to thrust.

181Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:26 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris bit down lightly on his neck as she groaned, trying to muffle some of it when he first slid inside of her. She had gotten the IUD about a month into their fooling around. She loved fucking Cloud, but fucking him bare was heaven. They could get busy wherever they wanted to, like now in the shower for instance. She purposefully squeezed her muscles around him before relaxing and doing it again, just the way he liked. She let her hands fall to his butt again, pressing down as her nails left marks.
"Harder." She breathed, always demanding when she was in a hurry to come.

182Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:37 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud bit down on her shoulder to keep himself from making too much noise, a muffled groan escaping his lips. He hated, but really loved, when she squeezed around his length, pushing up against her harder as he obeyed her command.

183Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:41 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris buried her head in his neck, her nails leaving half moon shapes on Cloud's skin. She almost cried out when he obeyed, putting her lips against his skin to stifle the sound. It only took three or four hard thrusts before her muscles clamped down on him all by themselves as she came, a moan leaving her throat.

------------------------------------------------

As the year passed, Aeris grew more comfortable with Cloud. She still tiptoed around the L word, but that was mostly due to her own inner insecurity that nothing could last. She was sleeping in his bed at nights, Emma was practically hers, and Cloud had basically let Yuffie move in too. They were like their own little family. Which frankly, terrified her. In October, she got sick. She thought it was just because of the removal of her IUD, and her body adjusting to the lack of hormone. She was scheduled to get it put back in the following month. But she hadn't exactly been being careful with Cloud. She had been told that most of the time it took a few months before the IUD hormones left her body entirely, so she hadn't thought to make him put on a condom. That morning she was hunched over the master bedroom toilet.

Rosetta had become very comfortable with Shaun. There was no more purposeful light dimming or pulling away. It had taken a few months after that first time, but soon enough was even initiating sometimes. And then after that, it was like she had trouble keeping her hands off of him. That morning in California, she was in their bathroom with the door locked, pacing. She was listening to the egg timer ticking down, watching the little stick. She had never been so nervous in her entire life. Not even being pinned down by snipers was so anxiety inducing.

184Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:06 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud couldn't believe how close he had gotten with Yuffie, practically letting her move in, and hell even Aeris sleeping in his bed. He didn't mind it though, it was still something to get used to but he was happier than he'd been in a while. He still took jobs occasionally, not that he needed the money, some habits were hard to break. He did however, change his hit-man policies. No women, no children.

That morning he heard Aeris in the bathroom and he knocked on the door.
"You ok in there?"

Shaun let Rosetta take her time getting more comfortable him. He was happy though just wrapped around her and the sex was just a nice bonus...a very nice bonus. When she had told him she was late he was anxious at first, mostly because he never thought he'd have children considering his lifestyle. He waited in the bedroom, his stomach in a knot.

185Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:24 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris groaned, rubbing her temple. Jesus, she had headaches before, but nothing like this.
"I think so." She told him. "Actually no, I'm dying."

Rosetta watched the stick turn pink. She sat down on the edge of the tub, shaky hands on the box the kit came out of. Pink of course, meant pregnant. There was no way. She couldn't be pregnant. She wasn't even sure she wanted children. What was she going to tell Shaun? She had always thought she couldn't have children, so she hadn't been careful at all. For some reason, leaving the room to tell him seemed impossible.

186Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:30 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud slowly opened the door and stepped inside to feel her forehead.
"Maybe you're coming down with something." he mumbled.

Shaun rolled out of bed and he headed towards the bathroom door. He fumbled with the hem of his shirt slightly before he knocked.
"Anything?"

187Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris looked up at him when he came in. The toilet was clean, thank God. And she had showered already, so it was really just her mouth that felt nasty. She was a bit warm to the touch, flu-like.
"I doubt it." She conceded, groaning. "It's because my IUD is out." Cloud knew about it, she hadn't hid it. It was going back in soon anyway.

Rosetta jumped when she heard the knock, looking up. She wasn't married to Shaun, what if he up and left? No, he wouldn't do that. Still, there was a nasty little voice whispering in her mind.
"I-it's..." She swallowed, tears coming to her eyes. "It's pink."

188Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:42 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud frowned, not sure about any of that birth control crap. He knew he should probably learn for Emma's sake, but she had Aeris and Yuffie to answer all of her womanly questions.
"Does that really fuck you up that badly?" he asked.

Shaun watched her carefully as she came out of the room. When he saw the tears in her eyes.
"A-are you alright?" he asked, more concerned that she looked ready to break down.

189Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:44 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris punched him in the thigh, but it was light. She smiled, standing shakily to brush her teeth.
"It messed with hormone levels, so yeah, kinda." She smirked at him, amused. "You could save me all of this trouble and just get snipped, old man."

Rosetta nodded, but she wasn't. She was really scared. She knew nothing about babies. Hell, just a few years ago she was avoiding them because usually children meant bombs.
"I'm okay." She said after a moment. She had no idea what to say.

190Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:55 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud laughed and he leaned against the wall. He shrugged his shoulders.
"Maybe." he said. "Do you want kids though? I'm not entirely sure I want anymore if I'm being honest, but you're still young."

Shaun moved forward and he smoothed back her hair.
"Hey, it'll be fine." he whispered pulling her into a hug.

191Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:07 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris raised her eyebrows, looking at him like he was crazy. When she was young, she always assumed she would. She practically raised Yuffie, she had definitely had the mother experience. But then...Cloud was twelve years older than her. Maybe if she had met someone her age, or maybe if she hadn't been in Arcadia, or maybe. Maybe, maybe, maybe. None of those maybes applied anymore though. Cloud didn't want another, and she wasn't sure she wanted one with Cloud. She loved Cloud, and she loved Emma, but she just...she wasn't sure if she wanted to be tied to him forever. For all she knew, he was screwing someone else on the side, or something.
"No." She said after a moment, shaking her head.

Rosetta put her chin on top of his shoulder as he hugged her, wrapping her arms around him. When he held her some of the fear faded. She knew how much he loved her. He wouldn't leave her, he'd support her no matter what. But what did he want? Did he even want a baby? They had never talked about that.

192Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:11 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud watched Aeris closely, but when she said no he frowned slightly. He didn't know why it felt a bit...something, but it wasn't even like he wanted kids.
"Well, you know the rule, if it lasts longer than three days go to the doctor!" he said fixing her hair from behind. "I'm gunna go drop Emma off at school."

Shaun pulled back after a moment, looking into her eyes.
"Do you want to talk about it?"

193Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:27 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris nodded, kissing his cheek.
"I'll see if I can get an appointment." She told him.

When he left she called convenience care, and they did have an opening. When she got there, the nurse took her blood pressure, weight, and pulse. She was asked all of the standard questions, and even though she answered no to the pregnancy question, they made her take a blood test just because her IUD was out.

"Well, I know what the problem is." The doctor said when she came back in the room.
"The flu?" Aeris asked.
"No, a baby. You're pregnant, eight weeks."

Rosetta wanted to, but...
"I don't know." She whispered, feeling embarrassed. Suddenly most of her comfortability with Shaun went out the window.

194Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:40 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud nodded and he went to get Emma ready before driving off to the school. Everything was normal to him, but he was worried about Aeris, hoping it was nothing more than the simple flu. He arrived home a bit later and relaxed in front of the television.

Shaun frowned slightly, but he nodded.
"Well, whatever you decide I support you and love you." he said. "That's all that matters to me right now."

195Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:49 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

After the doctor had dropped the news on her, she had just left. She had refused any sort of check. Jesus, how could she have been so stupid? She knew she had her IUD out, she should have gone on the pill or even gotten the shot while it was out. Of course she would be the one in a million women that got pregnant in between implantation. She parked in the driveway and went inside, ignoring Cloud but trying to be sneaky about it. She got to his room and buried herself under the covers in his bed.

"Do you want to keep it?" She whispered, unsure. She knew she wanted it. Even though she was terrified, she couldn't imagine destroying something that was a part of Shaun.

196Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:56 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud was dozing slightly when he heard Aeris. He was about to speak when she just walked past him and headed upstairs. He raised an eyebrow and followed her to his room, moving on to the bed.
"How's patient zero doing?" he asked.

Shaun raised an eyebrow at her question. He cupped her face in his hand and he nodded.
"I do, yeah." he whispered, surprised he answered so quickly. "I'm scared shitless, but...I can't imagine being a parent with anyone else."

197Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:10 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris had her head covered, which was good because she was crying. Now what? She could just not tell him, get it taken care of. But then she'd always know. What was he going to think of her? It wasn't like he had initiated every single time and she could blame it on him. They were both basically rabbits. She should have known better. He was probably going to think she trapped him, and in a way she had. Fuck.
"Fine." She said quietly.

Rosetta slowly smiled, like a cocoon giving way to reveal a butterfly. Her eyes were misting, but she nodded, her hands moving to cradle his face in return.
"Me too." She said softly, and it was true. If it was going to happen, she wanted it to happen with Shaun.

198Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:12 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud pursed his lips and he climbed over her, jiggling her butt lightly.
"Come on..." he said, leaning forward. "Want me to make you anything? I think there's some soup in the cabinet."

Shaun smirked and he kissed her lightly.
"Well, then I guess now isn't a bad time." he said chewing on his lip, thinking. "Close your eyes."

199Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:15 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris smiled slightly when he jiggled her butt. She loved him, very much so. She wasn't sure why everything had to be against them all the fucking time though. The Angels, Arcadia, the mess with Shaun, this. It felt like Cloud was perfect for her and in another universe she could imagine jumping on the bed with the test results and jostling him awake and being a happy family. But this wasn't another universe.
"No, I'm not hungry." She whispered.

Rosetta raised her eyebrows, eyeing him carefully.
"Did you get us a puppy to test our parenting skills?" She whispered, laughing. She closed her eyes a moment later though. "Okay, but don't walk me into anything."

200Because Lefora is Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:24 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud nodded and he rolled off the bed before he glanced over at her.
"Alright, I'll be downstairs if you wanna just vegetate with me." he said before going downstairs.

Shaun shook his head at her.
"No, but that is a good idea and after we can totally get a puppy." he laughed moving to his sock drawer when she closed her eyes. He fumbled with the box slightly cursing under his breath. He opened it and stood in front of her with the ring. "Okay, I'm not good at this, and I figured considering both of our introvertedness a big public thing wasn't the way to go, but I knew I wanted to do this for so...yeah...I'm just gunna keep rambling until I get an answer."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum