Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Because Lefora is Down

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 24]

201Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:28 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris stayed upstairs for a good while. When she finally had calmed down slightly, she came down the stairs. Yuffie and Emma were out rollerblading, so it was just the two adults home. She flopped down on the couch next to Cloud, the paperwork folded in her hand.
"I'm not sick." She told him during a commercial about lysol. "I'm pregnant."

Rosetta heard him cuss and she had to fight not to open her eyes. She gave in a second later though, popping one eye open to peek. Then the other one flew open when she saw the diamond. She barely heard his babbling before she held out her hand, putting it in his. She didn't know how he got her ring size, that sneaky guy.
"Yes." She smiled, openly crying now. A baby and an engagement. How had she gotten so lucky?

202Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:37 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud thought he misheard her and he had to do a double take. He sat up then, leaning forward to look at her.
"S-seriously?" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "R-right..uhm...well...what do we do?"

Shaun barely registered she said yes and he did a little victory pose.
"Phew...ok, hard part is over." he laughed. "Uhm...hopefully I got your size right...I just kinda guessed using the lady's at the store for reference."

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

203Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:39 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris nodded, handing him the paperwork.
"Eight weeks. I don't know." She answered both of his questions, not looking at him even when he leaned forward.

"Shaun!" She laughed when he posed, wiggling her finger. "Well, let's see then!" She couldn't believe it. A moment ago she had been scared shitless. But once again Shaun had washed away all of her uncertainty.

204Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:52 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud looked over at the paperwork and he frowned. Jesus, a kid? He was sure on Emma being his one and only, surprised that him and Aeris even lasted this long.
"Jesus..." he said after a moment, but he wasn't mad.

"Oh!" Shaun said blushing, slipping the ring on to her finger.
"Well? How does it feel?"

205Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:57 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris assumed the Jesus was a bad thing. She immediately went into defense mode, tensing.
"I didn't mean for it to happen." She said, her tone sharp. She didn't know why, but she was hurt. Maybe if he had immediately been excited, or had at least acted happy or something, but then again she wasn't even happy.

Rosetta examined it, twisting the band around her finger. It fit perfectly.
"You're a good guesser." She smiled. "I think it's perfect. And beautiful."

206Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:11 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud heard the defensive tone and he reached for her hand.
"I'm not mad." he said. "I just...never thought we'd be in this situation."

Shaun smiled, very proud of himself, clearly.
"Damn straight." he chuckled. "So...about that puppy...we were being serious right?"

207Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:19 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris pulled her hand away, not wanting to be touched.
"I'm mad." She whispered, rubbing her face. "I can't believe I was so stupid."

Rosetta laughed, tucking her hair behind her ear before raising her eyebrows.
"A puppy and a baby?" She asked him. "That's going to be a lot of work. As soon as we get done potty training one, the other'll be in diapers."

208Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:48 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud sat back against the sofa.
"Well...accidents happen." he said. "You're not entirely at fault."

Shaun frowned and then he shook his head.
"Right...maybe we wait on the puppy then." he laughed.

209Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:53 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris didn't want to hear that. It didn't make her feel any better. She stood and left the couch, heading to the fridge. Hard liquor was out of the question now, even though that was what she wanted. Jesus, if she had this kid...her whole body would change, her whole life. She thought of how easy Emma had been, but she had only known Emma when the little girl was eight. She had no right having a baby. She thought back to when Cloud questioned her keeping Emma, and what he had said. He had been right of course, she had a terrible track record. So why would this be any different?

Rosetta considered, biting her lip.
"Actually, let's not." She smiled. "I mean, we can train him before the baby gets here. And then they could grow up together. That'd be cute." She was already picturing it, a little girl with yellow eyes and lab zooming through the house.

210Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:39 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud wasn't sure if he should go after Aeris, or let her work it out on her own. He didn't necessarily want the baby, but if she did he would be there for her. If it had been several years ago he might have up and left, but he was slightly more mature, and raising Emma certainly helped.

With a sigh he got up and walked into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around her waist, chin resting on top of her head.
"Look, whatever you decide, I'm with you." he whispered. "One hundred percent."

Shaun chuckled and he nodded.
"Yeah, it kinda would be." he chuckled, he was pretty much imagining the same thing, but a boy.

211Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:15 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris had to fight not to pull away. She felt like it was it was her fault they were in this mess and she didn't want to be comforted. When he spoke, she felt even worse. Cloud didn't want more children. He said she might have because she was younger. So essentially he was okay with her wanting to keep it. But instead of making her feel better, she felt worse.
"I don't want to talk about it anymore." She told him.

Rosetta smiled and sat down on the couch.
"We could just look." She said, but she knew if she looked she'd want one.

212Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:08 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud nodded and he let go of her. He wasn't exactly sure what to do now, but he had meant what he said. Figured it was just a matter of time between she spoke more about it. He moved back into the living room.

Shaun smirked slightly and he nodded.
"Right, we're just looking." he laughed reaching for his phone to text Aeris.
I have good news! Rose and I are expecting and I finally did that thing.

213Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:19 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta blushed, actually really wanting that dog now. She was playing out cute scenarios in her mind. A little girl shrieking with laughter as a dog destroyed Barbie down, a little girl getting tugged around by the tutu.
"Yeah, just looking. There's no harm in looking." She said innocently.

Aeris heard her phone blip and she moved away to check it. She read Shaun's message and smiled, her eyes tearing.
I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! Are you guys doing okay with the news? She asked, wondering if she was being a freak.

214Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:11 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun laughed and he nudged Rosetta.
"Alright then, let's go and check out on of the shelters." he said. "Think there's one nearby."
He glanced back down at his phone.
We're pretty scared shitless, but for now we seem to be doing okay.

215Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:06 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris wiped at her eyes. She was sad, but she was still very happy for Shaun. It was a strange feeling.
I'm glad. You'll make amazing parents and beautiful caramel babies. She smiled. Should he tell him? She didn't want to dampen the mood, but...I just found out I'm eight weeks along today. How far along is Rose?

216Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:54 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun chuckled, and he raised his eyebrows.
"Aeris is expecting to." he said sort of surprised. "Hey, how far along do you think you are? She's eight weeks."

217Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:05 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta tilted her head, then smiled. But a moment later it turned into a frown.
"Expecting with who?" She asked, hoping to God it wasn't Cloud. "Oh...maybe a month? Maybe a little more?" She was trying to do the math, which made her blush. Who really knew? They had um, well, quite a lot.

218Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:10 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun also frowned, but then again he couldn't judge Aeris.
"I think so." He said before texting Aeris back.
Maybe a month she's not too sure. So who's the lucky guy? Cloud?

219Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:21 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta moved next to Shaun, putting her head against his shoulder.
"It'll be a cute baby though. They're both blonde and blue eyed." She smiled. "She'd raise it right anyway, I'm sure."

Aeris sat down in the study, tucking her legs under herself.
It's Cloud, but I don't think you could say he's lucky. He's older you know, and Emma's almost eleven. It's kind of a disaster.

220Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:25 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun nodded in agreement, but he had heard about Cloud's daughter and how he had seemed to be doing a decent job with her.
"He has his daughter...but still he wasn't around when she was a baby..." he said thinking.

Valenti isn't that old, but I see your point. Does he know? How'd he take it?

221Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:29 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

"Oh." Rosetta said. She knew that Aeris had taken Emma for a while, she didn't know why it didn't occur to her that meant Cloud also had her. "Right, yeah."

Aeris laid on the chair, feeling emotional all over again. Jesus, the hormones were so annoying.
I mean we were both shocked. I guess I was one in a million that got pregnant just after IUD removal. Definitely not planned. He didn't flip out or anything, said he'd support whatever I wanted to do. I don't know what I want to do.

222Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:22 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun frowned feeling a bit bad for Aeris.
Why don't you come visit one of these days? Get ypu away from that crazy old man for a bit. It's good though that he's going to support you.

223Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:48 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris considered for a moment. She could do that, but then Cloud would be alone with Emma. He was a great father, but sometimes he took work. Then again, Yuffie would watch Emma if Cloud had to leave. But then if she made a decision about the baby, she'd be miles away from Cloud. Part of her felt like she'd be running away. She could just stay a weekend or something though, nothing too crazy.
I'd like that. I'll talk to him about it.

224Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:04 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Alright, sounds like a plan!
Shaun pocketed his phone and glanced at Rosetta.
"So, about that puppy." he teased, standing up. "Come on, leggo!"

225Because Lefora is Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:07 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta bit her lip before she smiled, nodding. She put on her jacket before she slid her hand into his and walked to the car with him. When they pulled up to Four Paws Animal Shelter, she grew noticeably excited. She had never had a family of her own, and now she was getting that, even a pet!
"Oh, look!" She smiled, pointing at a cat lounging in the office window.

Aeris went out to the living room and sat next to Cloud.
"Shaun and Rose are expecting." She told him. She left out the 'too', still in denial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum