Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Because Lefora is Down

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 24]

351Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:26 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris downed hers as well, but she made a face. She hadn't had hard liquor since, well...since she had gotten drunk with Yuffie and told Cloud she loved him. That felt like twenty years ago.
"Cheers." She said, coughing slightly.

352Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:26 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud shook his head at her.
"Pace yourself." he teased, pouring them another drink. "You know you can't keep up with me."

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

353Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:29 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris raised her eyebrows, before scoffing.
"Please, I can keep up with you just fine." She told him, downing the next drink he poured too.

Five shots later she was basically blitzed, giggly and reminiscing.
"You know what I always wanted to do after we first slept together? Have a three way with Barrett." She admitted.

354Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:30 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud knew she'd regret that later, but for now, it was fine. Five shots later, he was pretty drunk, but no where near as bad as Aeris.
"What? Really?" he laughed. "Probably coulda done it. He was kinky before he fell in love."

355Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:31 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris laughed, nodding.
"Yeah, I mean with you topping of course, but still. It would have been an experience. Wait, how kinky?" She asked, pouring herself another drink, almost spilling. "Cause I get the feeling Rose isn't very adventurous."

356Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:33 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud shrugged.
"Nothing too extreme, we fucked around with some of the knives before." he said. "And yeah, I don't think she is either."

357Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:36 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

"Oh, that's not so bad." She told Cloud. "Remember when we messed around with that gun and then found out I forgot to unload it until afterward? That was fucking wild." She told him, putting her empty glass down to lay back against the couch.

358Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:39 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud shook his head at her, remembering it like it was yesterday.
"Good thing we both got steady hands." he sighed, sitting down next to her. "You ever miss it?"

359Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:42 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

There was a tiny voice in Aeris's head that was waving a huge red flag, screaming at her to stop, but when he sat down next to her she felt herself leaning into him. Hell yes, she missed it. She didn't just miss the sex, though, in fact she firstly missed just him. She sure as hell wasn't going to say that though.
"I haven't had sex in four years." She admitted. Before Sora was born they were already separated, and then after. "So yeah, I miss it sometimes. You weren't half bad." She smirked, laughing.

360Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:43 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud's hand idly moved over her leg as she leaned into him, smirking.
"I could say the same to you." he chuckled. "You have no idea what it's been like without you..."
And he didn't mean just the sex either.

361Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:46 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris put her hand over his on her leg, spreading her fingers so that they fell between his fingers. Her memories of his touch didn't do the real thing justice.
"Yeah, I am pretty amazing." She whispered, smiling lazily. "I would miss me too." He must have had sex with tons of women since they were screwing around though.

362Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:49 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud smirked and his thumb lightly caressed the back of her hand.
"You little..." he chuckled, but then he looked at her seriously. His eyes locked to hers, then slowly moved to her lips. "Wanna throw down...for old times sake?"

363Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:51 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris laughed when he chuckled. She looked into his eyes and watched as they darted toward her mouth, her lips parting slightly. He was so handsome, and she had missed him so much. She lifted her hand and let her fingertips rest on his jaw, so close she could smell the alcohol on his breath.
"You know that's a terrible idea, right?" She whispered, but she wasn't pulling away. She was reminded of the first night they had ever hung out.
"How about sloppy firsts?" he had suggested, eyeing her. "Get a few more beers and we could have a party."

364Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:56 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud nodded, but he didn't care.
"Sober me can deal with the consequences...if there are any..." he whispered, confident that she wanted this too. She hadn't pulled away yet.

365Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:58 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris knew that she would do this, and then in the morning she'd hate herself for it. She would crave him even more, want to move back in and be a happy family, screw him every night and wake up happy. She'd act normal but inside she'd be a trainwreck. Then again, that's how it already was. It wasn't like it could get any worse. When he finished his sentence she put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him close, pressing her lips against his.
"Okay. Fuck it." She whispered against his mouth, running her fingers up the back of his head.

366Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:16 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud smirked against her lips and he proceeded to kiss her hungrily. He placed his hand against her back and pulled her up against him, wanting to be as close as possible to her. His hands started running along her body.
"Fuck...I missed you." He whispered.

367Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:19 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris tilted her head and nibbled on his lip before brushing her tongue against his as he pulled her closer. She moved into his lap, straddling him and putting both of her hands on the sides of his neck. She pressed her chest against him, feeling like she couldn't get close enough. If she hadn't already been drunk on the alcohol she would have gotten drunk from kissing him. When he spoke she sighed, lifting her hands above her head. She used to do this cutely in the morning, letting him know she wanted him to take her top off.
"I missed you too." She whispered.

368Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:27 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud already knew what to do as he saw her lift her hands up. He whisked her shirt up and over her head tossing it to the side before his hands went to her breasts, massaging them gently before undoing the hook in her bra. Once that was off his lips moved over her soft skin, kissing gently.

369Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:31 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris's head fell back as his felt his lips on her skin, her nipples pebbling as she giggled quietly from the tickle of his stubbled jaw. She sighed as his fingers massaged her flesh, pressing her hips down against his as she wiggled in his lap. It was like no time had past. He still knew just how to touch her to get her wet and needy. She pushed her fingers under his shirt before removing it, throwing it over hers on the floor as she ran her nails down his bare chest.

370Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:07 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud groaned softly as she scraped down his chest, and he moved so that they were laying on the sofa now. He moved on top of her as he continued to kiss her, moving down to her neck and biting down softly before his hand trailed down into her panties. He found her clit and began to massage.

371Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:13 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris ran her hands around to his back as he laid her down. She shivered as she felt his teeth on her neck, goosebumps covering her skin. Her legs parted when his hand moved over her belly, pressing up against his palm as his fingers slipped against her slick skin. Everything felt so familiar and yet so different, the time apart making it so much more intense. She managed to undo his belt with fumbling fingers before pushing his jeans down over his hips, her fingers finding his length a moment later and stroking gently. She wasn't usually gentle with Cloud, maybe it was the alcohol.

372Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:21 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud removed her jeans just as she was pushing his pants down. He sighed softly as she began to stroke him, his hips pushing up against her hand. He pushed harder against her clit before inserting a finger, moving in time with her motions.

373Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:24 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris put her free hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down, her lips moving with his. His mouth muffled her moan when his finger slipped between her folds, moisture coating his digit. If he kept up the way he was, she was going to beg. It had been so long, all she wanted was to get him inside of her as fast as possible.
"Cloud." She whispered, her pupils dilated as she looked into his eyes. "Get a move on." She smirked, nibbling his lower lip.

374Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:29 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud couldn't help but chuckle and he adjusted himself.
"You don't need to ask." he whispered, pushing himself all the way in. He let out a soft groan as he began to move, keeping his pace surprisingly gentle. He had missed her so much, he wanted to take his time.

375Because Lefora is Down - Page 15 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:44 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris tilted her hips up so that he could slide in easier. She buried her head in his neck, a soft whimper leaving her throat. She ran her fingers up his spine and moved with him, her hips meeting his every time he thrust forward. She sighed against his skin, a wave of emotion hitting her. God she had missed him. Not just the sex, but being so close, hearing his laugh, his touch. The first time she had told him she had been drunk, so why not?
"I love you." She whispered, her lips brushing his ear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum