Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Because Lefora is Down

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 24]

551Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:51 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Hyun chuckled, and he shook his head at her. When they arrived he gave the bouncer his name and they were let in. The hostess lead them to their booth and took their orders.
"Pretty neat, huh?"

Dean started taking notes down, filling out the necessary paperwork.
"Yeah, I'll need to talk to him..." he said. "And get any evidence."

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

552Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:03 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Yuffie was amazed at how pretty it was inside, the energy already making her feel pumped.
"Very neat." She smiled, looking around. "What'd you have to do to get access to this?" She smirked, teasing him.

Viola nodded, wiping her eyes with her kleenex.
"He's awake and stable right now, if you'd like." She told him. She gave him the hospital name and Vergil's room number.

553Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:09 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Hyun chuckled and he shrugged.
"Honestly a friend from high school. Their dad owned the place, and now he owns it." He explained. "Pretty much gave all of my circle the same perks."

Dean nodded, taking the information down. Thirty minutes later he was walking up to the room. He was there on business so he was allowed to see him straight away. He hesitated, standing just next to the door.

554Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:19 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Yuffie smiled, nodding.
"Oh, I see." She said. She moved over to the balcony, looking down at the dance floor. "Let's dance while we wait." She told him, grabbing his hand and tugging him with her. Yuffie was very outgoing, and unlike Aeris she had a very warm personality.

Viola had told Vergil that she wanted to press charges, so when he heard movement he assumed it was a police officer. He looked up and saw it was Dean, sighing. His one eye was completely swollen shut, a huge bruise forming over his jawline. His left arm was in a sling.
"I bet you love that you have to keep running into me." He muttered.

555Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:22 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Hyun raised an eyebrow at her, but he couldn't help but dance with her. He wasn't the best dancer, but he wasn't necessarily bad. He could find the beat and sorta sway along.

Dean finally stepped inside, and he frowned at Vergil's words.
"You're mom asked me to come." he said. "I just need your statement and any evidence, and I'll happily leave."

556Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:48 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Yuffie was a great dancer, but she didn't mind at all that Hyun wasn't. She had an energy about her, sort of like how when she smiled other people wanted to smile, too. Her happiness was just contagious. She moved with him smoothly, smiling when the crowd went wild with the song. 

Vergil felt so weak. He couldn't defend himself against four grown men. He probably couldn't defend himself against one grown man. He hated that Dean kept seeing him like this. Like their history wasn't enough, God had to add to the platter of humiliating Vergil to his deathbed. 
"They put all of my belongings in that bag over there." He said, pointing to it. He had forgotten he had a pocket watch on him that Dean had given to him on his fifteenth birthday. It was on top of his clothes. "What do you want to know?" He said softly, looking away.

557Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:59 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

When the waitress came to get their orders, Hyun took the liberty of getting them tequila shots.
"Alright, now this is gunna be a party." he smirked at Yuffie.

Dean looked over to where Vergil pointed and he saw the pocket watch. For a moment, he forgot he had a job to do, overcome with emotion.
"You kept it?" he asked him after a moment, looking up.

558Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:02 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Yuffie smirked, taking a shot. Unlike Aeris, she held her alcohol very well up to a point, instead of getting instantly drunk. 
"I love to party." She laughed. "Think you can keep up with me?"

Vergil looked over when Dean spoke, blushing. He nodded, and slowly he smiled, wincing as it irritated his jaw.
"I still have that red plaid lumberjack shirt of yours too." He said softly. "You can have it back if you want it." He frowned. He didn't want Dean to, but why would Dean mention it otherwise?

559Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:03 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Hyun smirked at her, loving a challenge.
"Oh, it's on." He said in Korean, downing his own shot.

Dean shook his head at Vergil's offer.
"It always looked better on you anyway." he whispered. "You keep it."

560Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:08 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Yuffie laughed as he spoke, nodding.
"I love a challenge." She replied in Korean, her eyes twinkling as she downed another.

Vergil didn't say anything for a moment, his eyes meeting Dean's. He had thought Dean was so different, that he had changed so much. But he was starting to realize that it was the same Dean he had tried to tie-dye shirts with that ended up getting in Vergil's hair and dying it pink for a week. He had made Dean out to be a monster because Dean had hurt him, but Dean wasn't a monster. 
"Thank you. I wasn't going to let you have them anyway."

561Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:14 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Hyun shook his head at her and downed another...then another...then another, until he was just tipsy enough to feel the room spinning.

Dean smirked at him, and he nodded.
"Yeah I figured." he whispered finally moving closer to the man. There were so many times he wanted to call him, but he felt it was better to keep away, yet here he was. He gingerly brushed his hair out of his eyes, a thumb moving lightly over his cheek.
"Back to business I suppose." he whispered after a moment, letting his hand fall so he could get his notepad.

562Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:21 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Yuffie followed suit. She wasn't drunk, but her body was pleasantly humming on a very nice buzz. She pulled him back onto the dance floor and swayed with him, moving closer to him when the floor became packed. 

Vergil went pink when Dean moved his hair off of his face. He still remembered what his touch felt like, even after three years. He had just turned all of the sadness and rejection he felt into pure anger, but when Dean touched him he definitely didn't feel angry. He closed his eyes for a moment before Dean removed his hand, and he nodded, trying to swallow down the emotion. 
"It was Ken and Dave." He said quietly. "They were wearing masks, but I heard them. I'd never forget those voices." He said. Ken and Dave had been two of Dean's good friends at one time.

563Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:26 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Hyun just loved her energy, moving closer to her as they danced. He daringly placed his hands on her hips, moving with the beat of the music.

Dean frowned at the names, he hadn't seen them in years.
"Okay...I'll get this started then." he said. It was going to be a long night. "How long are they keeping you here for?"

564Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:30 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Yuffie didn't mind at all, moving with him fluidly when she felt his hands on her hips. She slipped one arm around the back of his neck, her thumb brushing his skin. It just felt natural and she decided to go with it. 

"A few more hours, maybe. My cheekbone is fine, but there's a hairline fracture in my arm and I have a cracked rib." He explained. "I think the doctor just has to make rounds on me one more time and give me some prescription stuff that I won't take anyway." He admitted. He would just settle on aspirin.

565Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:43 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Hyun liked everything about Yuffie, her personality, her energy and her looks. It must have been the alcohol doing his thinking or something because he wasn't usually like this with other girls. By now he would have been bedding them and leaving almost soon after.

Dean nodded.
"My shift ends around then if you want me to stop by." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "If you want me too I...I'm worried they might try again." Smooth

566Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:48 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Yuffie smiled as the song ended. She spent the night with Hyun drinking and dancing, until hours had passed and she was a little more than buzzed. When the club was filtering out, she looked up at Hyun, not realizing how much time had passed. 
"I haven't stayed out this late in forever." She told him, feeling like a wild teenager all over again.

Vergil blushed. He knew that Dean rubbed the back of his neck when he was nervous, he had always found it adorable. Regardless, he was nervous. This was the second time he had gotten beat up since moving.
"Okay. Thank you." He said quietly. "I'm sorry, about what I said last time I saw you."

567Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:06 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Hyun was pretty tipsy by the time the club started clearing out. He chuckled at Yuffie and he nodded.
"Same, it's been a long ass time." he laughed.

Dean nodded and he gathered the evidence bag.
"Alright, I'll see you later then." he said.

568Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:15 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Yuffie smiled, shaking her head.
"This was amazing, thank you for bringing me out tonight." She told him. "I should probably head home though."

Vergil nodded, watching Dean leave. Had he really just agreed to that?

569Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:21 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Hyun smiled softly and he nodded.
"Yeah, it was a lot of fun." he chuckled. "You're a good dance partner."

Later that night, Dean arrived at Vergil's half asleep, but he somehow made it. He went up to the door and rang the bell.

570Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:32 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Yuffie tilted her head before she smiled back.
"You were great too. Maybe we can hang out the weekend after next again, if you want." She offered.

Vergil answered the door cautiously. He was in blue flannel pajamas, with a blue house robe robe over top of that. Bingley was at his feet, meowing at Dean.
"Hey. Come on in." Vergil said quietly.

571Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:52 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Hyun smiled, trying to hide the blush forming on his face.
"Yeah that sounds good." he said. "You want me to call you a cab?'

Dean gave Vergil a small smile, and he looked down at Bingley, reaching down to pet him.
"Hey." he said to the both of them. "You doing alright?"

572Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:56 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Yuffie nodded, finishing her glass of water to try to get a clearer head.
"Yes please, thank you." She smiled. He looked so cute when he blushed.

"Just a little jumpy." Vergil admitted. "But it's been quiet."
Bingley brushed up against Dean, following the men into the living room. Vergil had a scary movie on, but the volume was low. Darcy was nestled in a blanket, looking curiously at Dean.
"Do you want something to drink? You can sit anywhere you want."

573Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:04 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Hyun nodded, and he ordered the cab on his phone while drinking some water himself. He eyed her, unable to help himself.

Dean sat down on the end of the sofa, and he looked up at Vergil.
"Nah, I'm okay." he said softly. "Don't fuss over me."

574Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:28 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Yuffie noticed the eyeing, but with all men she loved taking her time. Hyun was just a good friend right now, and she genuinely liked him. She didn't want to mess that up. When the cab announced it had arrived, she pecked his cheek. It was appropriate in their culture.
"Until next time." She told him in Korean, getting into the cab.

Bingley hopped up into Dean's lap and tucked his front paws under his body, closing his eyes as he purred contentedly. Darcy stretched, but he didn't move over to Dean. Instead he waited until Vergil sat down with a cup of hot chocolate before jumping off of the couch and into Vergil's lap in the armchair.
"Here." Vergil said, tossing Dean the remote with his good arm. "You'll be up later than me anyway."

575Because Lefora is Down - Page 23 Empty Re: Because Lefora is Down Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:49 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Hyun blushed even more when she kissed his cheek, and he saw her off on the cab. He got in his own cab and headed home, excited for the following weekend.

Dean caught the remote and he smirked slightly.
"Never could stay up late." he teased softly. "You should go to bed, I'll guard your living room."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum