Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazier than Crazy

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 19]

201Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:48 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta's knees shook when she felt his teeth sink into her skin. She jolted in his arms, her fingers moving into his hair and tugging roughly. When she felt his breath against her center she moaned, hips arching out to meet his face as she rode her clit against his tongue.

202Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:55 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun continued to lick and suck on her clit, moving a digit inside of her. He massaged her inner walls, as he continued to pleasure her with his mouth, wanting her to puddle around him.

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

203Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:04 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta felt so overstimulated. She slid her hips down over his finger like a glove, her body trembling as his tongue swirled around her clit. Moisture trickled down the inside of her thighs. She lifted one leg and draped it over his shoulder, her hands holding onto his head as her hips sought out his tongue.

There was so much tension in her lower belly, a consuming burn starting at her clit and traveled up her spine. She knew she was goner when he bit down on her clit, a cry leaving her lips as she unraveled, her wetness dripping onto the floor.

204Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:18 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun smirked as she felt her wetness grow. He licked at her juices, riding her through her orgasm as he pulled out after a moment and looked up at her, smirking. He wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand, moving to grip her by the neck, before unbuckling his pants.

205Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:33 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta's lips found his as soon as his hand touched the back of her neck. She nipped at him roughly, fingers tugging his shirt impatiently over his head before she ran her nails down his chest and over his nipples. She kissed along his jaw, her right hand reaching between their bodies to help him push his pants down before she wrapped her hand around his length. She knew he'd pull away or shove her toward the couch in a moment for the condom, but she couldn't keep her hands off of him even for a second.

206Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:40 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun kissed her back just as hungrily, the rush of the kill still fresh on his mind. He pulled away and took her with him, moving to the sofa so he could get the condoms. He slipped the rubber on before focusing his attention on Rosetta once more, struggling to remove her shirt so he could massage at her breasts.

207Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:46 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta pressed up against him, skin against skin, as soon as he had slipped the condom on. She ran her fingers up into his hair, pulling roughly as she bit down on the side of his neck. The look in his eyes as he carved away the man's eyes still fresh in her mind. She pulled back to look into the dark yellow, her thumb on his jawline.
"Can you hurry the fuck up?" She whispered, a smile twisting her lips.

208Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:33 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun smirked at her eagerness and he slammed his length inside of her. He didn't even wait for her he started pumping in and out of her in an unforgiving rhythm. He bit down on her neck and pinched at her nipples.

209Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:46 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta gasped as he slammed into her, her fingernails scratching up his back as her legs wrapped around his waist. She lifted her hips and eagerly meeting his hard thrusts. She was going to be so sore, but it was the last thing on her mind. Her back arched as he drove into her, her lips finding his jaw.

210Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:57 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun dug his nails into her hips as he continued to pound into her. He was so wound up he was worried he wouldn't last long, but he kept it up, even as he felt himself going over the edge. He pulled out of her then, flipping her over on to her stomach as he slid in from behind. He leaned forward and bit down on her shoulder before turning her to face him as he kissed her on the lips.

211Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:05 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta moaned when he flipped her, pushing hard back onto him as his nails sunk into her skin. When he pushed back into her she came immediately, her walls tightening around him as she fell onto her elbows, still moving onto and off of him. When he brought her up she kissed him deeply, her tongue moving against his.

212Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:12 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun definitely couldn't hold back any longer. He came into her hard, groaning against her lips as he slowed to a stop. He held her then, giving them a moment to settle down before he moved away from her to dispose of the condom.

213Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:15 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta's legs felt like jelly. She moved onto her back when he pulled away, her breathing ragged. She sighed, her eyes closing as the soreness already started to set in.
"I think maybe the psychotic murder is just a bit better than the psychotic bounty hunter." She admitted.

214Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:16 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun laughed as she spoke, moving to sit next to her. He looked at her, examining her features.
"I'm glad I didn't kill you." he whispered. He rubbed the back of his neck and he turned to the pizza box before grabbing a slice. "Fuck...it's cold..."

215Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:22 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta smiled, sitting up and reaching over the side of the couch to find her panties. She pulled them on, pulling her t-shirt over her head. She laid back down on her side, head on her hand. She reached over and ran her hand over the tattoo on his back. She never tried to hug or cuddle him, but every once and while she touched him gently. She figured that was bad enough.
"Put your clothes on then." She smirked, shaking her head at him. "I don't know why you didn't kill me." She murmured. "I was thinking about that earlier."

216Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:24 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun felt her fingers brush along his back, he smiled to himself, loving the little gestures she did towards him. He never said anything about it, just silently appreciated it.
"I meant the pizza, nerd." he chuckled. "But...I don't know. Guess you're better alive. I wouldn't get to fuck you."

217Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:28 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta laughed, playfully shoving him.
"I'm so glad you said that, I was kind of getting worried you might be a little freaky for me." She smirked. "I'm glad you kept me alive for the fucking too, it's not bad." She teased.

218Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:29 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun laughed and he shook his head.
"I mean if I was drunk enough I'd probably try to fondle a corpse." he chuckled. "But even I have my limits."

219Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:39 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta wrinkled her nose, but she laughed.
"My friend Maggie is a mortuary cosmetologist." She admitted, the first personal detail she had really revealed about herself. "One time when Marcus caught me-" She said, reaching for the lighter as she fished her cigarettes out of her jeans pocket. "I wasn't far from the funeral home when I escaped. I lead these two goons in there and hid under a sheet with this lady she had been working on." She smiled, remembering. "When the one got close I rolled the old lady off the table so I could get the one up on them."

220Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:48 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun listened to her speak, and he raised an eyebrow. She never really spoke about herself, but then again he never really spoke about himself either. He smirked at her story and he shook his head.
"That poor old lady." he said. "Did they piss themselves?"

221Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:52 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

"Yeah. Pretty much everyone that works for Marcus is a huge pissbaby. Er...you don't technically work for him, do you? I mean you're kind of a pissbaby, but..." She smirked, then laughed. "You're probably being hunted by your own guys for harboring me, aren't you?" She frowned, just thinking of it.

222Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:54 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun raised his eyebrows.
"I ain't no pissbaby. And I don't work for him." he mumbled looking away from her. "And yeah, a few are looking for me, mostly Cloud and anyone affiliated with him. Other than that, no one really knows. My own contacts are still friendly."

223Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:57 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta nodded, her fingers tracing his skin idly once again without her even realizing it. She didn't like the thought of Shaun injured or dead.
"That guy's a piece of work." She said, putting out her cigarette in the ashtray on the coffee table. "Alright. Well, I'm glad. You're too good of a lay to just die on me." She smirked.

224Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:59 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun finished the slice, and he turned to face her as he felt her hand on him. He moved to lay next to her, his heart pounding hard against his chest.
"Is that all I am to you?" he smirked.

225Crazier than Crazy - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:16 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta smiled when he laid down next to her, moving her hand along his jawline. When he spoke, her usual flippant outward demeanor wobbled for just a moment. Her eyes grew softer almost, but then a moment later the look was gone. He wasn't serious, he couldn't be. She didn't know what he was to her. She liked his companionship, she liked the fucking, but...what could she really offer him? A life on the run? And if she did care for him, Marcus would take him away. Just like he had taken everyone else she had given a shit about, except for Maggie. But it took everything to keep Maggie safe.
"Shut up." She laughed, shoving him playfully, her fingers on his shoulder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum