Roleplay Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Haven

A roleplaying place with everything, except happiness.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazier than Crazy

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 19]

176Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:17 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Cloud raised an eyebrow.
"You wanna move in? Whaaaat?" he laughed. "I mean, whenever, I don't care."

https://roleplayinghaven.forumotion.com

177Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:25 pm

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Aeris shrugged. It wasn't a horrible idea. She needed a place to stay, and she was a decent homemaker. She could at least make the place look nice and homey. Plus they could work together again, which would be fun. And they were comfortable around another.
"Alright, thanks." She smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosetta had been spending the better part of four months with Shaun. Not always, though. Sometimes she was there when he woke up, already showered and dressed, reading the cartoon section of a paper she had stolen from a machine in town. Other times, she didn't come around for days.

When she did come around, it was always the same way. She'd be sitting at the entrance to the container, a pizza box in her lap as she smiled up at Shaun. She was usually wearing a short wig, her face contoured to look more boyish, colored contacts in. And whenever she showed up, it was with a load of cash. She always deflected all of Shaun's questions, but it was clear it hadn't been earned legally.

Rosetta had never been in love. Truly, she wasn't even sure what the emotion felt like. But she did know that she felt affection toward Shaun. She liked him. And she loved the sex. Truthfully she couldn't believe she had spent years burying her more human emotions when she could have just fucked them all away, but then again it was probably that the sex was with Shaun. She loved how rough he was, craved it even. This, she knew. The sting and the pain, that was familiar. The pleasure well, that was a huge bonus. Almost every night she was with him, she couldn't get her clothes off fast enough. Sometimes she even slept close to him, although that was foreign to her too.

That night, she was sitting in front of the container reading the paper, the pizza box in her lap, when she felt headlights sweep over her. She looked up and saw Shaun getting out of his car, smiling up at him.
"Hey. You hungry?" She asked him, shaking the box slightly. She wasn't dressed up like a boy this time, tucking her long wavy hair behind her ear. "Marcus is busy with some new killer in the city. I didn't dress up today for the rush." She wiggled her eyebrows.

178Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:50 pm

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun couldn't believe the time he was spending with Rosetta. He was sure he would have snapped out of whatever this was and turned her in for the reward. His actions would be somewhat forgiven, and he wouldn't have to look over his shoulder as often. Still, when he was with Rosetta, he felt...something for her.

He got used to her coming and goings, always slightly surprised that she did indeed, decide to return. He never let it show too much, but on the inside, he smiled at the sight of her. It wasn't until she would spend more than a day with him that he realized how lonely he was, and a part of him hated it when she left. However, he had been hoping she'd be gone a bit longer, surprise on his face as he pulled in front of the container.

He stepped out of the car and rubbed the back of his neck wondering how he was going to tell her. Would it matter? Would she care? She might, he wasn't entirely sure. The only thing that could save him was the unconcious victim in the trunk was a known felon, he wouldn't be missed, and he needed to satisfy his desires.
"Uhm..." he mumbled, at a loss for words.

179Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:08 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Every time she saw him, she couldn't help but smile. He was incredibly good looking, but he also matched her almost completely for personality. She smirked when Shaun mumbled, putting the pizza on the ground for a moment as she stood.
"You look guilty as fuck." She told him, shaking her head. "I can get lost again." She offered, unsure if he had a girl or what.

180Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:24 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun raised an eyebrow as she accused him, and he blushed as red as his hair.
"I...well...I don't know if you'd want to watch me work." He said after a moment moving to the trunk. He opened it revealing the man bound and gagged, blood coming from a wound on his head. He was still out.

181Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:30 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta smirked when he blushed, finding it adorable. It was amusing that a big bad bounty hunter blushed. When he spoke she was intrigued, walking with him to the trunk when he opened it. She looked surprised, then she laughed.
"Seriously, you were going to send me away with pizza when you hadn't seen me in a week because you have some guy in your trunk?" She asked, walking back toward the container door and opening it before bending to pick up the pizza. "Come on Barrett, you're going to have to do better than that."

182Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:37 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun raised an eyebrow at her and he shook his head. He hauled the man out of the trunk and he made his way inside. He moved passed Rosetta, and into the last divide of the container where there was nothing but a singular chair. He moved over to handcuff him to the chains, moving over and grabbing a rag and cleaning the blood off.

He knew Rosetta was here, but for a moment while he was "caring" for this man nothing else existed. He lightly opened one eye, bright saphire eyes staring blankly ahead.

183Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:40 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta stayed inside of the first chamber, putting her pizza box on the table. She didn't know what Shaun was going to do with the man exactly, but she had an idea. She had been the girl on the singular chair more than once. She took a bite of the slice she had picked out, starting the crossword puzzle.
"What did he do?" She asked Shaun over her shoulder.

184Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:49 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun glanced over to her as she spoke and he shook his head.
"Looked at me funny." he whispered. "He...killed kids overseas. But he has one nice feature...his eyes. Shame they're on someone so ugly..."

185Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:53 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta smirked at his first answer, then tilted her head. She put her slice down and walked over to Shaun, looking at the man. He had killed people? Well, so had she. But Shaun decided not to kill her, which was interesting.
"Are you going to cut them out then?" She asked. She had spent enough time in the military to have had to go to counseling, and she had picked up some psych tricks. Why else would Shaun mention it? He clearly had a fixation.

186Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:58 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun turned to face her and he nodded. He circled around the man slappingthe side of his head.
"Did you wanna watch the fun part?" He whispered to Rosetta.

187Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:04 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta looked into Shaun's eyes when he spoke. She hadn't thought him a cruel man, even though she knew what he did for a living. She had lost a lot of her troop in an awful attack, only her and Amon, a man that was like her brother, surviving. If this man had killed people like that, then he deserved it.
"Sure." She told him, curious and intrigued.

188Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:12 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun reached into his pocket and grabbed his knife. He ran the edge along the bottok of his eyes and then he began to slowly carve into the soft tissue. The man was lifeless at first but then after he was done, he twitched. It seemed to take him a moment before his body realized the pain and then he was screaming, struggling against restraints.

"Quiet!" Shaun shouted slamming the handle of the knife against his temple. "You're going to make me mess up..."

189Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:18 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta watched as Shaun carved. She sat down next to him, studying him more than the man. Was this his big secret? He liked to torture the bad guys? She wasn't a huge fan, but she wasn't going to judge him. In fact watching him work was fascinating. He was so careful, like he was touching someone he loved. When the man woke up, Rosetta winced, never a fan of screaming. She remembered being in Marcus's holding cell, hoping the man in the cell next to her would just die so that she wouldn't have to listen to the screaming anymore.

190Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:25 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

It was just Shaun and this man now, Rosetta didn't exist. He managed to hold the mans head still and he started the carve again. Slowly the screaming quieted, only wimpers. Shaun slowly manahed to get the first eye out. He moved quickly getting the jar and placing the eye in it before moving to the next eye.

"Kill me...please." The man whispered.

Once Shaun was done with the second eye he caressed the side of his face.
"You're done." He whispered before slicing his throat. The man choked on his own blood struggling against the restraints before he finally died. It wasn't painless but it was quick. There was no reason to prolongie it once Shaun got what he wanted.

Shaun moved back to the set of eyes and pulled the fluid out from the cabinet. He filled it up and watched the sapphire orbs.

191Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:30 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta looked over her shoulder once he was done, watching him jar the eyes. She had read about it, a killer that was giving New York a complex. Marcus's force couldn't find the man, the newspapers had said there was a city wide curfew going into effect soon. So far the only detail that had been released was that the bodies were all missing something. Was this him? Could Shaun be a serial killer? Or was he really just punishing the man for his crimes?

She stood slowly, wondering if Shaun would turn on her or not. It seemed odd that he hadn't hurt her yet. She put her back to him to walk back out into the main room, flipping through the newspaper for the story on that killer.

192Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:35 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun moved to hide the jar with the others, before he saw Rosetta's back. He slowly moved towards her watching her flip through the newspaper. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him before kissing her neck.

193Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:36 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta had heard his footsteps, so she was almost expecting the grab. She wasn't tense or afraid, instead she almost melted, just like any other time. She rested the back of her head against his shoulder, smiling slightly as his lips moved over her skin.
"Nothing like murder to bring us closer together." She whispered.

194Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:40 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun laughed softly and he spun her around so that he could kiss her on the lips.
"I know, right?" He whispered. His hands moved to grip her butt, squeezing roughly as he nipped at her lower lip. "It also makes the fucking great."

195Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:44 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta groaned as he gripped her ass, her hips pressing up against his as she wrapped her arms around his neck, her teeth catching his lip as she sucked lightly.
"I'll have to take your word for it." She whispered, smirking against his lips. "I don't think I've ever fucked a psychotic murderer before, just a psychotic bounty hunter. And I don't think you could top him..."

196Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:49 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun laughed as she spoke and he slowly moved to push her against the wall.
"I think I can do that." He whispered. His hand moved into her pants and he found her clit, rubbing and pinching lightly on the nub.

197Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:53 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta felt her back press against the wall, and just like that her fingers were in his hair as she kissed him hungrily. When his fingers pinched her clit she moaned, her tongue sweeping against his as she pressed her hips against his hand. She was already so wet, but she was unsure how. He had barely touched her. Maybe he was right. Maybe murder did make the fucking even better.

198Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:58 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun groaned softly against her lips as he moved to insert a finger. He pumped his hand slowly in her opening.
"Damn, you're already wet." He whispered.

199Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:01 am

dinanicole

dinanicole
Admin

Rosetta parted her legs for him when she felt his finger enter her, muscles fluttering around it. She smirked as he spoke, not shy about it. She pressed up against his palm, her eyes closing in pleasure.
"I was imaging being with the psychotic bounty hunter." She whispered.

200Crazier than Crazy - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazier than Crazy Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:44 am

DarkLaiX

DarkLaiX
Admin

Shaun smirked against her lips and he removed his finger, shoving down her pants. He got down to his knees and buried his face between her thighs and bit down harshly on her inner thigh. He trailed up to her center before flicking his tongue against her clit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum